Any kind of teaching or educational software
Jul 13th, 2015, 7:56 pm
Well all singed up again for VIP.

Thanks to all for the great site. Glad to be part of it.
Jul 13th, 2015, 7:56 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 14th, 2015, 8:54 am
This works great. No dealing with annoying popups, the "wait __ seconds", or captcha bs on file hosting sites. This is so much faster and easier - well worth the money.
Jul 14th, 2015, 8:54 am
Jul 14th, 2015, 9:28 pm
Is there a "hiccup" with the server(s) recently ? ... hit & missed for the last couple of days :?

otherwise, been great for years ;) :D
Jul 14th, 2015, 9:28 pm
Jul 14th, 2015, 11:54 pm
Unicorn wrote:Is there a "hiccup" with the server(s) recently ? ... hit & missed for the last couple of days :?

Not that I know of. Can you give me an example of a link with which this happens?
Jul 14th, 2015, 11:54 pm
Jul 15th, 2015, 12:58 am
I can't seem to find the link to login for the free download option I have been registered for.
Jul 15th, 2015, 12:58 am
Jul 17th, 2015, 5:03 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Unicorn wrote:Is there a "hiccup" with the server(s) recently ? ... hit & missed for the last couple of days :?

Not that I know of. Can you give me an example of a link with which this happens?

It happens with ALL links for me... When clicked on the blue arrow... it would takes like 30 secs to actually "bite" and download or it will time out at the address starting with "http://89.32.131.24/ ...etc "

Also, when clicked on blue arrow icon...it with keep trying to connect...but if I used the web page link "http://89.32.131.24/downloader/premium.php" ... it will work everytime.... any related ??

just basically a "hiccup"... been smooth for one day and hiccup the next...probaly not at your end but strange how it's been smooth for years and now it's sporadic...etc

will keep an eye on it ;)
Jul 17th, 2015, 5:03 am
Jul 18th, 2015, 12:20 am
I can't seem to find the link to login for the free download option I have been registered for. I was asked to give a password and that was the last I heard. What next?
Jul 18th, 2015, 12:20 am
Jul 18th, 2015, 1:51 am
msbuzzyus wrote:I can't seem to find the link to login for the free download option I have been registered for. I was asked to give a password and that was the last I heard. What next?

Have you enabled the blue arrows? Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4zXLu-lo4o it explains how it works.
Jul 18th, 2015, 1:51 am
Jul 18th, 2015, 2:13 pm
Super service. Love it. Just renewed again. Thanks for the good stuff.
Jul 18th, 2015, 2:13 pm
Jul 19th, 2015, 4:23 am
I don't download much anymore, but I still buy my yearly premium membership.
Why? Because it's worth it.
No viruses, no "use our downloaders". No captchas or aggravating popups and issues on the filehost sites. No time spent debating which "download" button is the one not laced with malware.
It's $25 a year. I'd spend that much just buying one hardback book for my collection. This site allows me to read the books I want to read while waiting to have the money to buy the print copies. For the headache it keeps away, Premium membership is worth it just for the downloader, period.
Jul 19th, 2015, 4:23 am
Jul 19th, 2015, 8:33 am
I first tried Premium about a year ago, haven't regretted that decision since. Just renewed for the ease it of use it brings, its so much easier and simpler being able to download without going through those download sites.

Regardless of the benefits though, its worth supporting just to keep this site up.
Jul 19th, 2015, 8:33 am

Let them not vow to walk in the dark, whom has not yet seen the nightfall.
Jul 21st, 2015, 6:20 pm
Being of long tooth, deep pockets and short arms, it breaks my heart to go into such contorsions to get my hands into aforementioned pockets to bring out my wallet.
In fact the occasions are soo rare that when it does see daylight, moths have flown out of it wearing welding goggles! - But on this occasion I am happy to pay for the convienience of direct downloads. I might even go so far as to say the annual fee is a bit of a bargain and I am happy to pay for it. - Well, perhaps I was exagerating the bit about the being happy ;o)

I wouldn't hesitate to commend others to use the premium facility.

I dunno about being a VIP though. . .
Jul 21st, 2015, 6:20 pm
Jul 23rd, 2015, 11:42 pm
Did the 7 day trial and enjoyed the convenience. Buying the premium wasn't just about that though. It was just as much about supporting this great site.
Jul 23rd, 2015, 11:42 pm