Any kind of teaching or educational software
Sep 6th, 2016, 6:16 pm
Fileweed.net added as one of the supported filehosts.

@tricialen I changed some of our code for Hulkload, should work better now.
Sep 6th, 2016, 6:16 pm
Sep 6th, 2016, 9:54 pm
I just renewed my Mobilism Premium account for another year. It makes using these forums so much quicker, easier, and hassle free. And anything that improves the functionality of this community, that I already appreciate so much, is nothing but a good thing. If you are on the fence about signing up, don't be, sign up today.

Thank you for your help, Disk4mat, in renewing my account. I really do appreciate it.
Sep 6th, 2016, 9:54 pm
Sep 7th, 2016, 1:02 am
I just renewed my Mobilism Premium account for another year. I can count on it to make my life (downloading) stress free and enjoyable! No more pop up screens you've got a virus screaming at me. This is really great!!
Sep 7th, 2016, 1:02 am
Sep 7th, 2016, 7:56 am
This is my 3rd year using this service. As always it is a pleasure dealing with honest people, doing great things. A class A rated organization, from top to bottom. I definitely recommend the Premium service.
Sep 7th, 2016, 7:56 am
Sep 7th, 2016, 10:59 pm
I've been having issues DLing books with the blue DL arrow... These issues are mainly with links from Userscloud, Hulkload and Filescdn.
I can not get any file to DL from Hulkload at all, it just brings up an error which someone else reported in this thread.
For Userscloud and Filescdn I'm finding links where the file I try to DL has no extension at all. Not a .rar, .zip, .epub, nothing.

Here's a book topic link where I'm having issues : viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1025727&hilit=jennifer+ashley (It's only with the links that allow you to ONLY download book 9, the others work fine for some reason.)

Now I don't know if this helps, but when I go to the actual Filescdn site via the offered link and battle through all the pop-up, page switching crap, I don't always get the right file from them. Twice it tried to give me a .exe which I immediately declined. On a different topic thread, I got a .rar which had a .exe inside it and I got rid of that asap. That particular .rar file came from the thread for Christina Dodd's newest book, "Because I'm Watching".

Don't know if this is an isolated issue with just me, but I thought I'd mention something. I've tried all the browsers on machine (Chrome, Firefox, and Edge) and I get the same problems.
Sep 7th, 2016, 10:59 pm

Sep 8th, 2016, 7:55 am
I just upgraded my Mobilism account to Platinum VIP. I love Mobilism, so great!!
Sep 8th, 2016, 7:55 am

Sep 8th, 2016, 7:26 pm
After a year of great service at the Premium level I decided to upgrade to the Platinum account and anticipate it being the best money I ever spent. Hoping the site's around for another 10 years, there isn't a better site out there!
Sep 8th, 2016, 7:26 pm
Sep 9th, 2016, 12:06 am
Great Site, Great People !
Did I really have a choice to renew for 2nd year? No
Sep 9th, 2016, 12:06 am
Sep 11th, 2016, 8:20 pm
I would like to say I appreciate being a Premium member, well worth the money, it is awesome to be able to download from a premium site with haviing a subscription to it..it is getting harder and harder to subscribe to sites, so to say I appreciate this forum would be a very mild description. Thanks to all the people who make this possible...
Sep 11th, 2016, 8:20 pm
Sep 13th, 2016, 2:15 am
I've just renewed my Premium membership, added the extra for VIP. Not really sure what it's supposed to entitle me to, but $5 isn't a lot of money anyway lol
Sep 13th, 2016, 2:15 am
Sep 13th, 2016, 11:04 am
Yet another year has flown past, and another years subscription added.

Great service guys, keep it up, we can't do without you now! :)
Sep 13th, 2016, 11:04 am
Sep 13th, 2016, 3:05 pm
Mobilism Premium is amazing! After trying it out, I had to sign up. Mobilism helped me find some things I thought were impossible to find, so the premium sub is well worth it to me.
Sep 13th, 2016, 3:05 pm
Sep 14th, 2016, 1:30 pm
Having trouble with Uploaded. Getting this message: Premium account is out of bandwidth. Anyone else having issues?
Sep 14th, 2016, 1:30 pm
Sep 14th, 2016, 5:56 pm
I just reupped for another year. This is a great service and if you have any problems just pm customer service and they will respond quickly.
Sep 14th, 2016, 5:56 pm
Sep 15th, 2016, 7:26 am
Anybody else having persistent problems with the downloader, specifically with Uploadrocket and userscloud? It feels like it's been over a week now, but certainly several days.
Sep 15th, 2016, 7:26 am