Fitness, health, medical
Jun 15th, 2016, 5:38 pm
Simply amazing. Value for money.
Jun 15th, 2016, 5:38 pm
Jun 16th, 2016, 3:58 am
What a great deal for book lovers. I am so glad that I finally bit the bullet and purchased Mobilism Premium. I wanted to last year but was intimidated by trying to set up a paypal account. All it took was about 2 days of the free trial and I was hooked. I figured out how to set up PayPal and signed up right away. Lovin not having to guess where to click to get the book I want.
Keep up the great work everyone. Thanks
Jun 16th, 2016, 3:58 am
Jun 19th, 2016, 5:15 pm
I purchased the Platinum subscription so I wouldn't have to deal with renewing ever again. I love it. I was so sick of the pop up ads and it's fast! I've had no problems at all with it so far and have been able to download any book I wanted. Well worth the money.
Jun 19th, 2016, 5:15 pm
Jun 19th, 2016, 6:47 pm
Love it! :D
Jun 19th, 2016, 6:47 pm
Jun 20th, 2016, 11:01 pm
This unreal!
Thank you for allowing me the privilege of being a part of this wonderful group!
Special thank you to Disc4Mat!
He was such a help to me! :)
Jun 20th, 2016, 11:01 pm
Jun 21st, 2016, 2:46 am
I've tried the Trail Account for a few days then i finally decide to buy a premium account without any doubt, i want thank all of you guys for providing such a good community for us with so many good things, and pls keep it and recommend everyone pls support to help out this awesome site.
Jun 21st, 2016, 2:46 am
Jun 21st, 2016, 6:40 pm
2 questions-
1. I renewed early when there was a sale, does it not extend what I already have for another year?
2. I logged in just now- uplod will not let me in
Example:Login Error: Cannot find session cookie.
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/neovop9qbjto
Keep getting this message on uploads.to
Not just on this one but any I tried uplod on
Thank you for all the expertise you expend on our behalf
Jun 21st, 2016, 6:40 pm
Jun 21st, 2016, 10:29 pm
Uplod dot it (spelling it this way because we added a filter to change all their links) has changed their domain to uploads.to. We've changed our scripts accordingly. If you dont see blue arrows appear next to uploads.to links yet, refresh: filehosts.xml
Jun 21st, 2016, 10:29 pm
Jun 23rd, 2016, 9:58 pm
Hello, I've been a user of Mobilism for many years and up until now, I was very happy with your service.

I have been unable to download any books for the past few weeks - because of popups, stupid adds, virus warnings, you name it, I had it.
My Screen Filter rejected everything so I disabled it, then Norton tool over refusing everything.

So I tried your Trial Mobilism Premium thinking that if I was happy with it, I would pay the annual premium gladly. But I can't seem to get it to work. I click on the blue Arrow but nada ... nothing. I'm not very good technically so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Would really love to have some help with this.

Thanking you in advance,

Micheline Larose Miche99
Jun 23rd, 2016, 9:58 pm
Jun 23rd, 2016, 10:26 pm
@Miche99 This could be caused by a number of things. Try using a browser different from the one you normally use. So for example if you use Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox. If it works in another browser, chances are you enabled something in your default browser that is preventing it from running. So check if it works in a different browser.
Jun 23rd, 2016, 10:26 pm
Jun 25th, 2016, 4:31 pm
I had a question about the premium account. I was wondering that if I opt for premium then even if the host site where the book has been uploaded is down, will I still be able to download books from there at that time? Or will I have to wait untill the host site like userscloud etc. is fully functional again? Any information will be welcome. Thanks.
Jun 25th, 2016, 4:31 pm
Jun 25th, 2016, 7:46 pm
chandrayee wrote:I had a question about the premium account. I was wondering that if I opt for premium then even if the host site where the book has been uploaded is down, will I still be able to download books from there at that time? Or will I have to wait untill the host site like userscloud etc. is fully functional again? Any information will be welcome. Thanks.

You will have to wait. We can't fetch a file that we can't access because it's no longer there.
Jun 25th, 2016, 7:46 pm
Jun 27th, 2016, 8:19 am
From time to time the blue dot to download files sometimes dissapears (like now for example) uploaded and usercloud links you can't download it, I tried with two different browsers and still the same and after a while works again, has strange behavior... any ideas?
Jun 27th, 2016, 8:19 am
Jun 27th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Cool thanks this sounds like a great way to download.
Jun 27th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Jun 28th, 2016, 12:27 pm
Hello, my premium account is not working.
The message shows that my account is not premium, but that can't be right
Jun 28th, 2016, 12:27 pm