From seasonal periodicals to daily newspapers
Apr 19th, 2014, 9:24 pm
Wildlife Monographs - Wolves by Art Wolfe & Chris Weston
Requirements: PDF Reader, 40.53 MB
Overview: There are probably more myths and legends about wolves than any other living creature. In fiction, they are most often portrayed as evil but in this book the authors set out, in words and pictures, to produce a clearer and un-prejudiced understanding of the lives of these carnivorous mammals; their history, habits, distribution, environment and their association with man, himself a hunter. The features include: stunning full colour photography; high gloss paperback with flaps; and engaging text. "Wildlife Monographs" is a series of fabulous, full-colour books led by stunning photographic images with fresh, informative and vivid new text charting our favourite wild animals on their home terrain. The first eight volumes in the series tracks the lives of elephants, cheetahs, sharks, leopards, giant pandas, polar bears, penguins and monkeys of the Amazon. The spellbinding, intimate images captured by some of the worlds premier wildlife photographers breathe with vivid insight and a shared sense of being there, being closer than most of us can ever hope to be. With bright, easy to read and compelling text that successfully combines fascinating information with accessibility, these are books to give as gifts, to treasure and to share across every age from eight to eighty. Here's a glimpse of some of the worlds increasingly rare and endangered species, captured on camera in their natural habitats. If we aren't careful, they may not be there for much longer, and each volume is also a plea for protection, backed by leading campaigners.
Genre: Magazine

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
Uploaded
Apr 19th, 2014, 9:24 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before