Books in audio format
Aug 31st, 2015, 7:30 pm
Hashtag Series by Cambria Hebert (#2-5), read by Chandra Skyye and Eric Michael Summerer, Shaun Grindell and Jillian Macie.
Requirements: MP3 Player | Quality: 58 kbps, 57kbps, 72kbps, 63kbps | Duration: 8 hrs 35 mins, 9hrs 14 mins, 10hrs 21mins, 12hrs 21mins | 217 MB, 228 MB, 322 MB, 337MB
Overview: Cambria Hebert is a bestselling author of more than twenty books, went to college for a bachelor's degree, couldn't pick a major, and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. She currently lives in North Carolina with her husband and children. The Hashtag series is the winner of Best Contemporary Series of 2015 (UtopYAcon 2015). Romeo from the Hashtag series is the winner of Best Contemporary Lead (UtopYAcon 2015).
Genre: Audiobook, Romance

ImageImageImageImage

#Hater (#2): It started with unspoken animosity, the bitter bite of jealousy and now its full blown hate. Becoming a couple, the other half of a campus celebrity wasn’t easy. I let down walls guarding my heart and he looked past my glasses and accident prone tendencies. Romeo and I are an unlikely match, a #nerd and a jock. But we made it. As the weather on campus grows cold and the days become dark, revenge becomes the center of someone’s life and the happiness Romeo and I worked so hard for is threatened. I can’t help but worry that our love is going to be overshadowed by hate.

#Player (#3): Players gotta play. Hate is like a poison it contaminates everything. So does doubt.
Even though I deny what I overheard, even though I insist it isn’t true, the seed of doubt has been planted. I can’t help but be tormented with the endless what-if’s that have taken over our lives. Romeo and I were happy in love. The future stretched before us brighter than any star in the darkest sky. Now everything is broken. Literally broken. Romeo’s entire career is at stake, my entire future is threatened… and my past? It’s coming back to haunt me. To haunt us. Romeo says we’re in this together and right now the only sure thing is us. But how far can a love so new be pushed? The lengths we will have to go to save each other puts everything at risk. Romeo is a #player but how much of the game can one person play?

#Selfie (#4): She was the one girl I never wanted-until I had her. It was one night, one mistake, something we both wanted to forget. I got rid of the proof. The one piece of evidence that could remind us both. At least, I thought I did. When it shows up on the school Buzzfeed, rumors fly. Friendships are tested, and the feels get real. I don't do relationships. I don't open my heart. Especially for a girl everyone knows I hate. What happens during spring break stays in spring break-until it follows you home.

#Poser (#5): They say secrets put distance between two people, but the truth is far more destructive than keeping it will ever be. I won't ever tell. She can't ever know. When I look in the mirror, my reflection is of who I'm afraid I'll become and not the man I am. It makes me feel like a poser, no better than all the others pretending to be exactly who they aren't. How does a man keep it together when everything is unraveling right here in his hands? When secrets and threats knock, I don’t hide. I open the door. Because the best way to take down a poser is to be one.

Download Instructions:
#2: tusfiles
#3: tusfiles
#4: tusfiles
#5: tusfiles

Mirror:
#2: mediafire
#3: mediafire
#4: mediafire
#5: mediafire
Aug 31st, 2015, 7:30 pm

Please PM me if links are dead, do NOT post comments into the thread.
If you like it, support the author.
Sep 1st, 2015, 4:34 am
Added #Player
Sep 1st, 2015, 4:34 am

Oct 6th, 2015, 5:07 am
Added #Selfie
Oct 6th, 2015, 5:07 am

Oct 29th, 2015, 7:08 pm
Added #Poser
Oct 29th, 2015, 7:08 pm