Weather forecast
Oct 18th, 2016, 10:10 am
excellent, thanks for the update! :thumbup:
Oct 18th, 2016, 10:10 am
Oct 18th, 2016, 10:17 am
Disk4mat wrote:There is an alpha out but it's not been made available to the testers yet. Rest assured though we are working on the app and work never stopped.

10x for that. If you guys could at some point do sth about the search functionality of the site it would be awesome. When I search for myandroidtools without space between words, I get the corresponding results and when I search for my android tools I get another set of results clearly corresponding only to that search. It's really annoying when u search for sth and u don't know how the uploader named it. Thus I'd suggest that searching for myandroidtools would bring up both results for titles with and without spaces between the words. If I'm missing sth here I apologize. If there is already a workaround pls do share. I just wanted to place a good suggestion here! :)
Oct 18th, 2016, 10:17 am
Oct 18th, 2016, 5:29 pm
While this may sound like something basic, it's not. We can make search look for myandroidtools if you enter my android tools but I don't know how to make it look for my android tools if you enter myandroidtools. Search in general is more complex than you may think. Google has such amazing results because it has invested hundreds of millions of dollars into its algorithms and machine learning. Other sites have no such ability so even if you look at some very big sites that much better funded than we are they may have poor search facilities or will simply resort to integrating Google for their search (for instance, cnn.com).
Oct 18th, 2016, 5:29 pm
Oct 18th, 2016, 6:03 pm
Disk4mat wrote:While this may sound like something basic, it's not. We can make search look for myandroidtools if you enter my android tools I don't know how to make it look for my android tools if you enter myandroidtools. Search in general is more complex than you may think. Google has such amazing results because it has invested hundreds of millions of dollars into its algorithms and machine learning. Other sites have no such ability so even if you look at very big sites they often have poor search facilities or simply resort to integrating Google into their sites.

Thank you for the thorough and extensive reply! All you said actually makes sense so I guess I have to take my words back somewhat! :) 10x for your time.
Oct 18th, 2016, 6:03 pm
Oct 20th, 2016, 12:58 pm
Hi,

Happy to read that v2.0 is nearly in alpha state :)

I am encountering an issue with Premium download: when I use the feature on a download, I don't get the proper link.

To reproduce my case: search "Monde", click to "Le Monde, l'info en continu v6.7.4 [Subscribed]" and click on any of the two available premium icons and your download starts, once logged to the service, with a link to the previous version ("Le Monde, l'info en continu v6.7.0 [Subscribed]").

Is it a known issue?

Thanks for this useful tool.
The_Steph
Oct 20th, 2016, 12:58 pm
Oct 20th, 2016, 1:34 pm
i know you guys are working on the next app update but just putting this out there with the current app - all premium download links in the app goes straight to a "webpage not available" error.
Oct 20th, 2016, 1:34 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 20th, 2016, 9:24 pm
nyydynasty wrote:i know you guys are working on the next app update but just putting this out there with the current app - all premium download links in the app goes straight to a "webpage not available" error.

Have you updated to v1.91?
Oct 20th, 2016, 9:24 pm
Oct 21st, 2016, 1:31 pm
i thought I had updated but I didnt. Thanks for the reminder.
Oct 21st, 2016, 1:31 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 22nd, 2016, 4:55 am
Hello! I just subscribed to a premium account. I was wondering where are my files saved when I download books or apps? Usually, I'd go into my downloads folder on my tablet, but the downloads are not there. Am I missing something?

Also, some magazines say "Content not found. Try again?" Is that an isolated problem?

Thanks!
Oct 22nd, 2016, 4:55 am
Oct 22nd, 2016, 10:45 am
amyrosie wrote:Hello! I just subscribed to a premium account. I was wondering where are my files saved when I download books or apps? Usually, I'd go into my downloads folder on my tablet, but the downloads are not there. Am I missing something?

Also, some magazines say "Content not found. Try again?" Is that an isolated problem?

Thanks!

The path is:
storage/emulated/legacy/mobilism

Just make a shortcut of that folder somewhere n u r good.

Ofc it would be nice in the v2.0 (or whatever the upcoming update is going to be) of the app to have the option to manually select where apps are being downloaded.
Oct 22nd, 2016, 10:45 am
Oct 24th, 2016, 4:55 am
How to become a alphe or beta tester?
I want to be one.
Oct 24th, 2016, 4:55 am
Oct 24th, 2016, 12:36 pm
(GL)BigBrother wrote:How to become a alphe or beta tester?
I want to be one.

I added you to the group. You'll get the Beta by PM once it's available.
Oct 24th, 2016, 12:36 pm
Oct 24th, 2016, 12:46 pm
Oh thank you very much.
Oct 24th, 2016, 12:46 pm
Oct 25th, 2016, 3:32 pm
can i also apply for the bêta release please ? :D
Oct 25th, 2016, 3:32 pm

Devices :
G925F 32gb (S6Edge) - rooted - xposed - knox void
G900F 16gb (S5) - CM13 (14 asap) - xposed - knox void
Oct 25th, 2016, 10:52 pm
bass2style wrote:can i also apply for the bêta release please ? :D