Anything that does not fit into one of the other categories
May 2nd, 2016, 5:33 am
I wasn't sure about blowing money on a lifetime membership here, but after using the downloader I say it's worth it. Yeah, some of the links are dead from drm or whatnot, but for the most part this is still a good thing. I've spent a few years with this site, learning what places to click to get my downloads without activating the hornet's nest of virus and booby traps these download sites have on them, and it never really got easy. This simplifies it, and seems to keep my computer cleaner. Between this and IRC I can say that my money was well spent.

Thank you.
May 2nd, 2016, 5:33 am
May 3rd, 2016, 5:36 pm
Im not even seeing a blue arrow anymore. Its disappointing.
May 3rd, 2016, 5:36 pm
May 4th, 2016, 12:25 am
JayKew1878 wrote:Im not even seeing a blue arrow anymore. Its disappointing.

Please see the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249
This likely means you have javascript disabled.
May 4th, 2016, 12:25 am
May 4th, 2016, 10:51 pm
This is so much better and worth every penny!
May 4th, 2016, 10:51 pm
May 5th, 2016, 6:03 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
JayKew1878 wrote:Im not even seeing a blue arrow anymore. Its disappointing.

Please see the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249
This likely means you have javascript disabled.

Well Java was enabled. I disabled and then enabled once again........ zilch.

I, on advise , tried another browser, OPERA, on there, mobilism wont even recognise my password so I headed back to Firefox to change my password and firefox doesnt even recognise it now. Just what is going on ? Oviously judging by the number of people having problems with the blue arrow it looks like somebody has been tinkering with the programme. Shame really. Im stuck with my subscription still valid.
May 5th, 2016, 6:03 pm
May 5th, 2016, 7:43 pm
@JayKew1878 if your password doesn't work, you're entering the wrong password. What browser you're using is irrelevant. Keep in mind your password on the forum and your password for Premium are probably not the same- you received your Premium password when you requested a trial account and unless you changed it that's still what it is. I'm guessing you change your forum password, but this does not change your Premium password since they're two different accounts serving different purposes.
May 5th, 2016, 7:43 pm
May 5th, 2016, 10:44 pm
I just bought my Premium membership last week. Definitely the way to go!!!!
May 5th, 2016, 10:44 pm
May 6th, 2016, 12:13 am
weige77 wrote:Hi, using chrome here.

Some of the blue arrows are not working. When you click on it, nothing happen.

I have the same problem occasionally, l just click on the Thank-You button first then the blue arrow when the page returns. So far works every time for me.
May 6th, 2016, 12:13 am

"Ignorance is the parent of Fear; Fear is the parent of Hate" ~Frank G. Colladay, Jr.
"To read is to dream, to dream is to live." ~The Story Lover 2020
May 8th, 2016, 8:21 am
Anyone else having trouble connecting to uploads.to? Can't connect via Chrome or Firefox.
May 8th, 2016, 8:21 am
May 8th, 2016, 2:05 pm
sdsd wrote:Anyone else having trouble connecting to uploads.to? Can't connect via Chrome or Firefox.

Their site is pretty slow but the downloader is still able to download from it, just tested.
May 8th, 2016, 2:05 pm
May 8th, 2016, 8:11 pm
I find that I have intermittent issues with various sites. If I wait a day or so, it usually straightens itself out. It can be frustrating, though.
Most recently, it was hulkload.com.
May 8th, 2016, 8:11 pm
May 9th, 2016, 9:06 am
It's working this morning. I should have written yesterday that even via the downloader page I wasn't able to access it.

Disk4mat wrote:
sdsd wrote:Anyone else having trouble connecting to uploads.to? Can't connect via Chrome or Firefox.

Their site is pretty slow but the downloader is still able to download from it, just tested.
May 9th, 2016, 9:06 am
May 13th, 2016, 7:09 am
hi. didn't give you enough info. i can use downloader on the private pm in group on zippyshare. one of the links i couldn't get to work was on one by 'trojankiller'--beautiful dreamer/sam shepard-posted on may 12th--the hulk load link said it couldn't download on port 80. but when i tried to dowbload it without the downloader, it still wouldn't download. i am sorry i didn't keep track of the other ones i tried to download.

EDIT: now i just feel like a fool--i cleaned out my browser, and gave it a re-start and powerwash-and it is working ok now. i am so sorry to have bothered you.
May 13th, 2016, 7:09 am
May 15th, 2016, 7:27 pm
I too am having the blue download arrows not working problem, the last 3 days. I've read the FAQ and checked java script is enabled. I've tried another browser, cleared history/cache, still the same. Also tried to say thank you before seeing the link again, to no avail.

Any clues anyone?? Thanks in advance!!
May 15th, 2016, 7:27 pm
May 15th, 2016, 7:54 pm
I have the same problem. All of a sudden today I cannot use the blue arrow to activate the premium pop up box. Haven't touched any settings!
May 15th, 2016, 7:54 pm