Real-time or turn-based strategy games. Age of Empires, Civilization.
Jan 29th, 2014, 3:12 am
U guys r the best ever! Truly amazing 2 b able 2 download an app and know that its going 2 run right and be completely safe. No more reading comments, if ur lucky enough that there is any, 2 say whether an apps good or not. Going premium is so more than worth it. I love having one place 2 shop 4 apps that hasnt failed yet 2 have what im looking for. Thanks again guys!
Jan 29th, 2014, 3:12 am
Jan 29th, 2014, 1:23 pm
Very helpful app to do a research, you can easily find THE topic with the last update...
The app is really simple, you can't be lost in it ! :)
With a premium account it's just perfect !

Thanks a lot for all your work !
Jan 29th, 2014, 1:23 pm
Jan 30th, 2014, 6:26 pm
not working on 4.4.2,be ART or Dalvik,it wont install(says application not installed)
Any updates soon enough?
Jan 30th, 2014, 6:26 pm
Feb 2nd, 2014, 4:27 pm
msespindola wrote:not working on 4.4.2,be ART or Dalvik,it wont install(says application not installed)
Any updates soon enough?

Hi friend....

I have asked the same question regarding no install on my Nexus 7 (2013) on KK (4.4.2) here..........

no-one responds, which is strange I think???

Just for info, I have the very same App installed on my Moto G, running KK 4.4.2. (Dalvik)....... :/

It installed just fine!!! weird???
Feb 2nd, 2014, 4:27 pm
Feb 2nd, 2014, 10:18 pm
now a lot, almost all recent app released are NOT loading the links, or anything below the download part with the line underneath it going across all the way. this means I can't click the premium download button and conveniently manage it through the app, no, it's so anal on the layout that I have to open the web browser a lot of the time and either download the tusfile link or copy and paste something to the website which sometimes doesn't load on dolphin.... I'll dry deleting data and reinstalling if that doesn't work.
Feb 2nd, 2014, 10:18 pm
Feb 4th, 2014, 9:58 pm
Going in on my 3rd year of premium on Mobilism. Couldn't live without it. The convenience of 1-Click downloading of releases without having to wait and enter CAPTCHA codes really saves a substantial amount of time. Overall I really appreciate the service and am thankful to the whole Mobilism staff and community.

One thing I've noticed lately with the Mobilism app are releases that have download links that don't display in the app. This isn't a very common occurance, but perhaps 1/50 releases. Besides that, which really isn't an issue, everything's flawless ;]

Cheers~
Feb 4th, 2014, 9:58 pm
Feb 4th, 2014, 10:03 pm
msespindola wrote:not working on 4.4.2,be ART or Dalvik,it wont install(says application not installed)
Any updates soon enough?

It works fine on 4.4.x. I've never experienced any problems installing the Mobilism Market either via. the .apk or restoring w/Titanium Backup.
Feb 4th, 2014, 10:03 pm
Feb 5th, 2014, 3:33 am
physicx wrote:
Any updates soon enough?

It works fine on 4.4.x. I've never experienced any problems installing the Mobilism Market either via. the .apk or restoring w/Titanium Backup.

Not on all Android devices on 4.4.x....definitely on my Nexus 7 (2013) running KK 4.4.2

see here

I have asked several times here, but ppl do not respond with any ideas at all....

saying it works fine on 4.4.x is simply not true.

The same downloaded apk installed OK on my Moto G, running 4.4.2, but not on the Nexus???
Feb 5th, 2014, 3:33 am
Feb 5th, 2014, 1:59 pm
irishpancake wrote:
physicx wrote:
Any updates soon enough?

Not on all Android devices on 4.4.x....definitely on my Nexus 7 (2013) running KK 4.4.2

see here

I have asked several times here, but ppl do not respond with any ideas at all....

saying it works fine on 4.4.x is simply not true.

The same downloaded apk installed OK on my Moto G, running 4.4.2, but not on the Nexus???

I have it working on my Moto X 4.4.2 & my Nexus 7 (2013) running OmniRom 4.4.2

I've never had an issue with either device. I also just replaced the Galaxy Nexus running 4.4.2 with the Moto X & no issues ever on the Galaxy Nexus either.

I am not running ART on anything if that helps.
Feb 5th, 2014, 1:59 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 5th, 2014, 2:06 pm
physicx wrote:Going in on my 3rd year of premium on Mobilism. Couldn't live without it. The convenience of 1-Click downloading of releases without having to wait and enter CAPTCHA codes really saves a substantial amount of time. Overall I really appreciate the service and am thankful to the whole Mobilism staff and community.

One thing I've noticed lately with the Mobilism app are releases that have download links that don't display in the app. This isn't a very common occurance, but perhaps 1/50 releases. Besides that, which really isn't an issue, everything's flawless ;]

Cheers~

I'm finding this issue as well. My biggest complaint right now is many apps are only showing 1 download link. And when that one doesn't work, you're out of luck unless you want to launch another link from the browser. I'm noticing many 1 link downloads only.

For instance infinity has 2 recent posts & there is only 1 premium link showing under the app. A partial reason could also be because a few links are in goo.gl format. Here is a post...

http://goo.gl (then the rest of it)
http://www.kingfiles.net (then the rest of the link)
(Closed Filehost) https://unlimitzone.com (then the rest of the link)
http://goo.gl (then the rest of the link)

The ONLY one that shows a premium link to download under the app is unlimitzone (and it doesn't even work)

This is the same with another release. The same type of thing above.

I use the app 99% of the time, so many times when this stuff happens i'm out of luck. Somehow this needs fixed
Feb 5th, 2014, 2:06 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 5th, 2014, 4:40 pm
I'm having the same problem. Its hard when there's only one premium link and it doesn't work. They'd just got unlimitzone links to work and now they're down again. I don't know why the posters don't use another premium service when it's not working. I had a tough time recently when I was unable to check in for only two days. When I was finally able to check in 95% of the UL to links said file no longer available and unlimitzone links didn't work. It's truly aggravating but I still love the app and Mobilism.
Feb 5th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Clarkeskitty
Feb 5th, 2014, 7:40 pm
nexus 5 with art, the app cannot be installed
art will be the default vm for the next android version.
Feb 5th, 2014, 7:40 pm
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:54 am
Unlimitzone.com has now been fixed. Users posting ul.to links through goo.gl (rendering them inaccessible to the premium downloader) have been warned.

Also, billionuploads.com is now supported.
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:54 am
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:01 pm
physicx wrote:
Any updates soon enough?

Didnt restore with Titatanium Backup,can anyone share the files from TB?
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:01 pm
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:03 pm
I have it working on my Moto X 4.4.2 & my Nexus 7 (2013) running OmniRom 4.4.2

I've never had an issue with either device. I also just replaced the Galaxy Nexus running 4.4.2 with the Moto X & no issues ever on the Galaxy Nexus either.

I am not running ART on anything if that helps.[/quote]

Im running Moto X with 4.4.2 and it cant be installed!Be ART or Dalvik(now i have to stay on Dalvik cuz of Root and Xposed modules)
I dont what it is,but,in some devices isnt installing!
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:03 pm