Real-time or turn-based strategy games. Age of Empires, Civilization.
Aug 22nd, 2016, 2:30 pm
I keep getting an error message when trying to download from filescdn.com
(example: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1692755)

I have no idea if it's Premium related, but just in case...

Software error:
Can't locate object method "genMemcachedKey" via package "Session" at index_dlf.pm line 306.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Aug 22nd, 2016, 2:30 pm

~ Check all links before using the "Reupload" button ~
Aug 22nd, 2016, 4:22 pm
@Godwod filecdn (the filehost itself) is down. Try clicking on the link directly and you'll just get a white screen and an error.
Aug 22nd, 2016, 4:22 pm
Aug 24th, 2016, 10:25 pm
I'm on a tight budget so I just spent two terrible weeks without my Premium account and I'm so glad to have it back. I'd forgotten about all the popups and ads you got when you had to click on a link to download instead of just hitting the arrow, and it's so much faster.
Aug 24th, 2016, 10:25 pm
Aug 25th, 2016, 11:21 pm
The direct download is amazing, yes, I won't deny it. So are all the other features, but that's not why I spent my money here. That is definitely not why I chose to purchase the lifetime pack I purchased as soon as I possibly could.

What I found here was a community. I found lovers of books who wanted to do with books the one thing you're supposed to do with books. Share. Stories were meant to be shared, passed from hand to hand, given among each other to enjoy and love and give again.

What makes this forum even more beautiful is that nowhere here do we stop and say and say "this is the end" no, we all say "Did you love this? Buy the physical copy! Support your authors and publishers and hold these beautiful words and stories and lives and worlds in your hand to pass on to your children and your loved ones."

Yes, I got a direct download and less pop ups, but I also got a family and a community who understands me.

So thank you.
Aug 25th, 2016, 11:21 pm
Aug 27th, 2016, 9:28 am
Hi Disk4mat,

Any chance for "nitroflare"?

Thanks, have a nice weekend!
Aug 27th, 2016, 9:28 am

Aug 27th, 2016, 2:53 pm
Hi Disk4mat,

Can't use rapidgator atm: Account isn't premium.

I remember our rapidgator account is premium, right?
Aug 27th, 2016, 2:53 pm

Aug 27th, 2016, 2:59 pm
There is currently a problem with the filehost Rapidgator that will cause it to return "Account isn't premium". It will be fixed shortly, sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: fixed
Aug 27th, 2016, 2:59 pm
Aug 31st, 2016, 3:53 pm
<redacted> only older files have no premium links, mobile app does need work however
Aug 31st, 2016, 3:53 pm
Sep 2nd, 2016, 9:32 pm
Why does is the file extension missing when downloading with blue arrow or downloader?
Sep 2nd, 2016, 9:32 pm
Sep 4th, 2016, 8:06 am
Renewed membership for my 4th year and still loving it!
Sep 4th, 2016, 8:06 am
Sep 4th, 2016, 2:23 pm
Is there a way to see if I have Lifetime VIP? Checking my messages I know I've get the premium the last two years but I couldn't see anything obvious in the profile (My premium is due to run out today, haven't been around in months to actually make use of it *sigh*)
Sep 4th, 2016, 2:23 pm
Sep 4th, 2016, 4:41 pm
I don't see the blue arrow. I tried to check my preferences as instructed in another reply to make are display premium download was chosen, but that isn't listed. Am I doing something wrong? Note: I'm using my iPhone in mobile format so not sure if that is why. Thanks!
Sep 4th, 2016, 4:41 pm
Sep 4th, 2016, 6:31 pm
GoshShesHot wrote:Is there a way to see if I have Lifetime VIP? Checking my messages I know I've get the premium the last two years but I couldn't see anything obvious in the profile (My premium is due to run out today, haven't been around in months to actually make use of it *sigh*)

You do not, otherwise it would have said Platinum VIP under your username with your post.

Dhung wrote:I don't see the blue arrow. I tried to check my preferences as instructed in another reply to make are display premium download was chosen, but that isn't listed. Am I doing something wrong? Note: I'm using my iPhone in mobile format so not sure if that is why. Thanks!

Please see the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249 - it has multiple other possibilities for solving this issue.
Sep 4th, 2016, 6:31 pm
Sep 5th, 2016, 5:08 am
Hey... I am having a problem with hulkload again....example
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/cgygh3prnscu

When I press the blue arrow ...for hulkload it reads: Connected to: remote1.hulkload.com at port 80...
The page was not found!
But when I click on the link for hulkload and go there...the file is there and it's a real pain the behind to download because of the popups and page switches. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem?
Sep 5th, 2016, 5:08 am

Tricialen
Sep 5th, 2016, 10:25 am
Disk4mat wrote:
GoshShesHot wrote:Is there a way to see if I have Lifetime VIP? Checking my messages I know I've get the premium the last two years but I couldn't see anything obvious in the profile (My premium is due to run out today, haven't been around in months to actually make use of it *sigh*)

You do not, otherwise it would have said Platinum VIP under your username with your post.

Thank you for the answer.
Sep 5th, 2016, 10:25 am