Games that do not fit in any of the other categories
Aug 15th, 2016, 1:06 pm
woodlandbotanical wrote:I purchased this but none of the books I am looking at have the arrow.

Try this:
ucp.php?i=prefs&mode=view > Display Premium Downloader

Also To see the arrows please refresh your filehosts.xml
Aug 15th, 2016, 1:06 pm

~ Check all links before using the "Reupload" button ~
Aug 15th, 2016, 1:58 pm
These is the best thing I have ever seen.
Aug 15th, 2016, 1:58 pm
Aug 15th, 2016, 2:16 pm
After several years of annual Premium membership, just upgraded to Lifetime! Thanks for many hours of enjoyment and for the contributions of everyone in the Mobilism community. Worth every penny.
Aug 15th, 2016, 2:16 pm
Aug 15th, 2016, 6:07 pm
this is just too good not to re-up for another year best service and deal on the web :D
Aug 15th, 2016, 6:07 pm
Aug 16th, 2016, 7:19 pm
I have this problem: "PDF or EPUB files open within the little downloader window rather than saving
This means your default file association for PDF/EPUB is set to open rather than save. We've only seen this issue on Macs so Here's how to fix it there."

But I am not using a Mac. I am using an iPad Air 2. Is there a way to fix this?
Aug 16th, 2016, 7:19 pm

Just PM me If ALL links are dead.
Aug 17th, 2016, 6:26 am
Asast wrote:I have this problem: "PDF or EPUB files open within the little downloader window rather than saving
This means your default file association for PDF/EPUB is set to open rather than save. We've only seen this issue on Macs so Here's how to fix it there."

Pretty sure an iPad Air 2 is made by Apple = Mac.
http://www.macworld.co.uk/review/mac-la ... 2-3605589/
Aug 17th, 2016, 6:26 am
Aug 17th, 2016, 4:46 pm
sleeksheep wrote:
Asast wrote:I have this problem: "PDF or EPUB files open within the little downloader window rather than saving

Pretty sure an iPad Air 2 is made by Apple = Mac.
http://www.macworld.co.uk/review/mac-la ... 2-3605589/

I am not stupid. Of course they are both made by Apple but they are not constructed the same way. Something that works on a Mac (a computer) does not automatically function on an iPad (a tablet). Everyone who owns a Mac or an iPad knows that. An iPad is more like a smartphone. In this case I can not see that the tricks in the article about how to save pdf's on a Mac using mobilism premium can work on an iPad. But I may be wrong. If you can show me how to do it I would be glad.

This is the artikel and as you see it is s all about using a Mac - a computer, not a tablet. Can not see how this will work on an iPad. That is why I am asking how to make it work on an iPad.

http://www.macworld.com/article/1152586/os-x/openwith.html
Aug 17th, 2016, 4:46 pm

Aug 17th, 2016, 6:02 pm
ok so how do I see premium rates and join?
why such a hassel
Aug 17th, 2016, 6:02 pm
Aug 17th, 2016, 9:44 pm
Hi Disk4mat,

I am unable to download using my premium account. This is what happens when I use the blue arrow Image I can't see enough of the Webroot warning in the small window to try and bypass it. I have tried using mblservices.org URL to bypass Webroot but when I click the ignore warning and continue; I get a 403 Forbidden page. Any suggestions for a workaround?

Thanks, Heather

I tried uploading a screen capture but obviously didn't do it correctly.
Aug 17th, 2016, 9:44 pm
Aug 17th, 2016, 10:28 pm
HI guys. I have just got a premium account as I love this site! Can I change the premium password I had with the trial to a password of my choosing. Sorry for newbie question lol.
Aug 17th, 2016, 10:28 pm
Aug 17th, 2016, 10:48 pm
heyj wrote:Hi Disk4mat,

I am unable to download using my premium account. This is what happens when I use the blue arrow Image I can't see enough of the Webroot warning in the small window to try and bypass it. I have tried using mblservices.org URL to bypass Webroot but when I click the ignore warning and continue; I get a 403 Forbidden page. Any suggestions for a workaround?

Thanks, Heather

I tried uploading a screen capture but obviously didn't do it correctly.

I don't have webroot so I can't know for sure whether there is a way to add an exception to it and how exactly it works. I suggest you google to find out if there's a way to do it and how.

simon7569 wrote:HI guys. I have just got a premium account as I love this site! Can I change the premium password I had with the trial to a password of my choosing. Sorry for newbie question lol.

Check your PMs.
Aug 17th, 2016, 10:48 pm
Aug 18th, 2016, 7:36 am
My problem is that when I try to open a pd-file in premium, it opens in the tiny little window that I write my password in. I can not read the pdf in that window and I do not know how to get the pdf into iBooks. There are no options in that window, nothing I can do.

I found in FAQ how you solve this problem if you have a Mac (computer), but I have an iPad (tablet) and the solution does not work on the iPad. Any ideas how to solve this?
Aug 18th, 2016, 7:36 am

Aug 18th, 2016, 4:35 pm
After years of premium, I just upped to Platinum. Thanks Disk4mat for always being a helpful and responsive admin. Appreciate all of your work!
Aug 18th, 2016, 4:35 pm
Aug 19th, 2016, 9:51 pm
I am so sorry I didn't do this (Premium) earlier .
I really, really love it!
Thanks everybody

Ken
Aug 19th, 2016, 9:51 pm