Norton Symbian Hack by CoDeRus Symbian^3 Nokia Anna Belle - NewSymbian hack by Norton Secutity Security Hacking Methods for Symbian, that helped to remove certificate errors and enable installation of unsigned apps / games. Now here comes Norton Symbian Hack by CoDeRus.
1. Install NortonSymbianHack_S60v3_s60v5_S^3_S^4.sisx from the download package below.
You might encounter Application not Compatible error , just ignore that and continue with the installation process.
2. Launch Norton
3. Go Options- Anti-Virus - Quarantine list
4. Go Options - Restore, accept prompt
5. Exit application, delete from App manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). Also delete c:\shared\ folder.
6. Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1.sisx from the download package below.
7. Launch and apply patches:
- Open4all for full access to file system
- Installserver for installing any unsigned applications (if you see a red cross on install server patch in Rom Patcher and enable OPEN4ALL patch from ROM Patcher then move installserver.exe to C:/Sys/Bin via X-plore .)
Set patches to auto if needed (Options - Add to auto)
Fixed: Norton Hack and Symbian Bellev111.030.0607
Several users have reported that they are facing issues with Norton Hack and Symbian Belle v111.030.0607
- The Norton Hack works perfectly though the Installserver.rmp patch is the root cause of the issue.
Rom Patcher shows that this patch has been applied with green tick, actually it has not been applied at all.
OPEN4ALL.RMP patch works fine. You guys need to apply OPEN4ALL.RMP patch from ROM Patcher to access restricted system folders. So that you'll be able to manually move INSTALLSERVER.EXE to C:/SYS/BIN via X-plore and voila your issue has been resolved.