Assorted books or authors in one topic
Sep 7th, 2015, 8:55 pm
8 Complete Box Set Series by M.S Parker, Cassie Wild
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 5 MB
Overview: M. S. Parker is a USA Today Bestselling author and the author of the Erotic Romance series, Club Privè and Chasing Perfection. Living in Southern California, she enjoys sitting by the pool with her laptop writing on her next spicy romance.
Genre: Romance, New Adult

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image

Casual Encounter
My wedding day was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. Instead, my heart was shattered into a million pieces. When twenty-five year-old Bree Gamble was left at the altar by her long-time boyfriend, she’d no idea where to go from there. Her friends is now trying to help by setting her up on blind dates, telling her she needs a casual encounter to move on. When a mysterious stranger comes to her rescue from a disastrous date from hell, Bree thinks that maybe she's met the one person who can help heal her broken heart. What she doesn't know is that her handsome hero isn't the white knight she imagines.

Pure Lust
Gabriella Baine has a way with words. She dreams of one day becoming a staff writer for the biggest TV shows. But dreams don't pay rent and during a job interview at one of the largest model agencies in the country, she meets fashion photographer, Flynn McCreary. Sparks fly and there's an intense, visceral pure lust that culminates in the hottest sex Gabriella's ever experienced. Soon afterwards, Flynn's gone and once again she realize that her wish for Prince Charming will never come true. Then she meets the handsome, romantic and mysterious Edward, a man who seems to have it all but is also keeping secrets that could destroy any chance of Gabriella ever finding her happy ever after.

Serving Him
For twenty-one year-old Aleena Davison, it was a life-long dream coming true when she said goodbye to her dreary small-town life in Iowa and moved to Manhattan. However, it didn’t take long for her dream to turn into a nightmare. Everything from the roommate from hell to her asshole of a boss, contributed to her pain and she’d just about given up. That was…until she ran into devilish handsome, Dominic Snow. The mysterious stranger not only tried saving her waitress job, but also made her an offer she couldn’t refuse, a new and much more lucrative job. “Strictly professional,” he’d insisted. But could she trust herself working for the hottest man she’d ever met?

Twisted Affair
I've always loved my life. Women, drugs and alcohol. Three of the greatest things in the world. Then my father decided that I wasn't living up to the high standards of our family and gave me an ultimatum. Get married or lose it all. When Blayne Westmore screws up for the thousandth time, his father lays down the law. Blayne has to find a wife and settle down or he'll be disowned. Twenty-three year-old Livie Dusek is a Czech immigrant working hard towards the American dream - one that doesn't involve love. But when a handsome stranger offers her a marriage proposal and more money than she could ever dream off, she accepts, much against her sister's wishes. Livie has just one rule for her future husband: No sex between them.

The Pleasure Series
Every night, when I go to sleep, I wonder if I'm going to see them, hear them, feel them. For thirteen years, my life was hell and now I'm just trying to keep all the broken pieces together so I can have a somewhat normal life. Then I had to meet him and everything changed. Twenty-two year-old Jenna Lang is one of the best computer techs in Colorado, if not the country. Known for her eccentric appearance as much as for her intelligence, she keeps all of her secrets closely guarded, never letting anyone close. And no one has ever really tried. Not until twenty-eight year-old billionaire Rylan Archer decides to test the walls Jenna's put up, forcing her to wonder if maybe it's time to let someone in.

Exotic Desires
After having lost the only woman he’d ever loved, twenty-seven year-old Reed Stirling rejects his parents' plans for him to take over the family business and travels to Europe, searching for a revelation as to what he's supposed to do with his life. What he finds instead is something else entirely.

Club Prive
Who is Gavin Manning and why does he keep showing up wherever I go? What does he want from me? These are just a few of the questions law student Carrie Summers asks herself after running into devastatingly handsome Gavin for the third time at the opening of the hottest new club in town, Club Privé. Is he stalking her, or is it fate? Despite telling herself that she doesn't have time for a relationship, she finds his persistent attention flattering, and can't help but be attracted to those deep blue eyes. An evening of fun and dancing turns into the most incredible night of her life, and she still doesn't have a clue about Gavin. All she knows is he's an amazing lover.

Wicked
My life wasn't perfect but it was close. I loved my job and my husband. We were getting ready to celebrate our first year of marriage and, soon, we'd be starting a family. And then my world imploded. Twenty-six year-old Shae Lockwood and her husband have the kind of marriage most people would kill for. Together since college, they're as in love now as they were then. When Allen surprises Shae for their one year anniversary, she has no way of knowing that everything in her life is about to change.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Dropapk
Sep 7th, 2015, 8:55 pm

Oct 28th, 2015, 10:18 pm
Added: Club Prive - Complete Box Set.
Oct 28th, 2015, 10:18 pm
Nov 24th, 2015, 8:41 pm
Added: Wicked - Complete Box Set.
Nov 24th, 2015, 8:41 pm