Assorted books or authors in one topic
Mar 8th, 2013, 2:01 pm
Water's Wet Erotica (Seven Stories) by Crystal C. Waters
Requirements: ePUB, MOBi Reader Size: 426 KB
Overview: Virgin to Vixen Series: Touch Me, Teach Me, Seduce Me, Drench Me, Love Me
Kimberly and her Teenage Ass
Spanking His Boss
Genre: BDSM Erotica

Virgin to Vixen complete series

Alina is a virgin who longs to be touched. Raised in a repressed family, and after an argument with her parents, she wanders the streets of Los Angeles until she finds herself in a sexual world she never imagined. In a darkened sex club, she meets a compelling, mysterious man who will change her life and awaken her sensuality. Follow her revealing journey through each episode as she gradually discovers different aspects of her sexuality, and evolves from a desire-filled virgin to an uninhibited vixen.

Kimberly and her Teenage Ass

Kimberly Butler is an eighteen year old high school senior who is still a virgin. For years, she has had a crush on her thirty five year old neighbor, Archie Griffin. When she finds out that Archie’s wife has left him, she decides that she wants to be the one that consoles him. But Kimberly didn’t realize that consoling Archie would take her to a place she never knew existed—the pain and pleasure of anal play. And her neighbor has a sadistic drive that may push Kimberly over the edge.

Spanking His Boss

Victoria owns a prestigious law firm and is something of a barracuda. Her employees fear her because she is so tough on them, even cruel and malicious. But that's all about to change. Her plan to have an office pet is thwarted when handsome, buff Cameron, the new paralegal, turns the tables on her after he catches her with her skirt up and her panties down in her office. After his respect for her is compromised, she physically tries to assert her authority over Cameron, but he won't have it. He wants to make the boss pay for every mean thing she's been doing to her employees and he knows just how to do it. Before long, she is the one who is bent over the desk, learning her lesson and gaining a new perspective about her attitude and the workplace.

Download Instructions:
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/13771553/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/d4fabff6cf/
Mar 8th, 2013, 2:01 pm