Assorted books or authors in one topic
Apr 9th, 2014, 3:13 am
Harlequin Blaze: May 2014 by Various Authors (All Authors listed with Titles)
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: You like it hot! Harlequin Blaze stories sizzle with strong, sexy heroines and irresistible heroes playing the game of modern love and lust. They're fun, flirty and always steamy.
Genre: Contemporary Romance

ImageImageImageImage

Jo Leigh - Seduce Me
Trading Card: Max Dorset
Secret Passion: Good girls with a naughty side!
It's archivist/movie-buff Natalie Gellar's very first Hot Guys Trading Card event. And boy, did she luck out. She found a quiet—and smokin' hot!—librarian looking for marriage. Unfortunately, there was a tiny mix-up at the printer…and aside from the sexy pic, Natalie's perfect man is everything she doesn't want!
Max Dorset is a damn good lawyer who has no time for anything that isn't work. Marriage and relationships? No, thanks. But he offers Natalie a tantalizing temptation. Because even if he isn't her Mr. Right…he might just be her perfect Mr. Tonight!

Karen Foley - Make Me Melt
Hot to the touch…
Twelve years ago, a teenage Caroline Banks slipped into Jason Cooper's bed, intending to seduce him and all of his tattooed hotness. She failed. Since then, she's wrapped herself in remote iciness, keeping her distance from both him and her home. But then Jason—now a mouthwateringly sexy U.S. Marshal—shows up suddenly with the news that Caroline's father has been shot and she is now under Jason's protection.
Caroline never knew just how much she tempted him. And now, even with her aloofness, Jason can barely keep himself under control. Because that heat—that fiery sexual attraction—is stronger than ever. His job is to keep her safe, and not let himself fall into the flames. But the fire started so long ago won't be contained any longer….

Leslie Kelly - Double Take
Getting under her skin…
When her research about orgasms goes viral, sex therapist Lindsey Smith needs a place to lie low. Substitute teaching on Wild Boar Island, Michigan, promises not only privacy, but an opportunity to not think about sex. Which, thanks to the town's too-tasty police chief, lasts exactly one second.
After the dangerous streets of Chicago, Mike Santori figured the island was a safe, sane place to settle down. Getting hot for the new teacher wasn't in the plan. Especially when he discovers that Lindsey is more than she claims to be. Mike decides to use every sexy trick in the book to strip Lindsey of her defenses and reveal all of her secrets. It's a wickedly sensuous journey, one that pushes both of them beyond their limits…to the heart of their desires.

Susanna Carr - Wild Weekend
One small gamble.
One BIG (sexy) payoff!
Bank manager Christine Pearson is dismayed when she finds her old "bucket list." After ten years, nothing is crossed off. Nothing. So she does the sensible thing—ditches her "reliable" shoes, grabs some kick-ass heels and hits Vegas! But the second she sees the tall glass of sexiness heading her way, Christine's list is suddenly updated…to include one wicked night with Travis Cain.
But when her naughty one-nighter shows up in her small town, Christine panics. After all, she's Sensible Christine. Not Christine-Who-Did-Sexy-Things-with-a-Scrumptious-Stranger. The weird part is that Travis keeps behaving as if she stole something important from him. Something valuable. But until he tells her the truth, Naughty Christine will take advantage of it—and him. Because now her bucket list has gone from mild…to wild!

Download Instructions:
Filesfrog

Mirror:
TusFiles
Apr 9th, 2014, 3:13 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before