Assorted books or authors in one topic
Aug 12th, 2014, 4:20 pm
Harlequin Presents: August 2014 by Various Authors (All Authors listed with Titles)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.0 MB
Overview: Harlequin Presents August 2014 releases
Genre: Contemporary Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Billionaire's Secret by Chantelle Shaw (The Chatsfield #4)
When the secrets of the past won't stay buried…
Once the heartthrob of London's elite, gorgeous Nicolo Chatsfield now lives alone in his family's crumbling estate. No one dares reach out to his tormented soul…. Until a glimmer of hope enters Nicolo's lonely world, bringing light to the shadows….
Sophie Ashdown knows about painful pasts and has no intention of redeeming Nicolo—she just needs him to attend the Chatsfield shareholders' meeting! But she's not prepared for this darkly compelling Chatsfield, and soon Sophie is under Nicolo's spell, easing his pain in the most pleasurable way!
Welcome to Chatsfield House!

His Forbidden Diamond by Susan Stephens (The Skavanga Diamonds #3)
The only woman he can't have…
Former soldier and diamond dynasty heir Tyr Skavanga has finally returned to the cold north. Haunted by the terrors of war, he's cut himself off and hardened his heart. But now one person has managed to defy his defenses, and she's the last person he expected.
…is the only woman he wants!
The exotically beautiful, innocent Princess Jasmina of Kareshi is strictly off-limits. Like Tyr, she has a reputation to protect, but denying their electrifying connection could prove to be the toughest challenge they have ever faced…

Undone by the Sultan's Touch by Caitlin Crews
"Kiss me, if you are so daring!"
When Cleo Churchill's travels land her in the path of Khaled bin Aziz, Sultan of Jhurat, she's instantly transfixed by his warrior physique, commanding presence and intense eyes. But what would a sultan want with an ordinary girl like her?
Cleo is exactly what Khaled needs: a convenient, yet beautiful bride to unite his warring country. He'll offer her diamonds and riches but nothing more.
Yet as their marriage plays out in the darkness of the night, the passions unearthed threaten to consume them both!

The Ultimate Seduction by Dani Collins (21st Century Gentleman's Club #2)
Tiffany Davis takes her first delicious step into the exclusive masquerade ball hosted by the secretive Q Virtus gentleman's club. Here, behind the mask, Tiffany can hide her scars and reveal her true self—a powerful businesswoman with an offer for the president of Bregnovia, Ryzard Vrbancic.
Astounded by her audacity, only the fire in Tiffany's eyes makes Ryzard look twice. He has no interest in her business deal, but the promise of a woman who can match his ruthless determination makes him eager to seduce from her the one thing she's not offering…

Uncovering Her Nine Month Secret by Jennie Lucas
"You wouldn't have been able to resist either, believe me."
He broke down my defenses as if they were paper. One dark, unfathomable glance from Alejandro, the notorious Duke of Alzacar, and I was his. It was only later that I realized why he'd seduced me, and I had no choice but to flee.
Nine months on, he's found me. No matter how my body and my heart react to him, I can never let the duke take our son away from me. But Alejandro will stop at nothing. I just have one card left to play...

The Argentinian's Demand by Cathy Williams
What the bad boy of the business world wants…
When billionaire Leandro Perez's indispensable and alluring assistant Emily Edison resigns and lets him know what she really thinks of him, he's furious. He won't let her off easily. If she wants to go, she'll pay the price—two weeks in paradise at his beck and call!
…he gets!
Trapped by Leandro, Emily's fragile plan to marry a suitable man to bring security to her family is threatened. And as their attraction gives way to a craving that's impossible to deny Emily will have to make the ultimate choice—duty…or desire?

Taming the Notorious Sicilian by Michelle Smart (Irresistible Sicilians #3)
Francesco Calvetti. He has the face of a god and a body made for sin!
Francesco doesn't do nice, and he doesn't do damsels in distress. Apart from that one time. He never thought he'd see Hannah Chapman again. A woman like her, pure and untouched, has no place in his world.
Ever since losing her sister, Hannah has sheltered herself from the world, but being knocked from her bike is a wake-up call. A call she's ready to accept. There's one thing left on her to-do list and there's only one man who can help her. But will the dangerous, devastatingly gorgeous Sicilian oblige her?

Zarif's Convenient Queen by Lynne Graham (The Legacies of Powerful Men #3)
For one year only
Once, Ella Gilchrist had the gall to turn down playboy prince Zarif al Rastani's proposal. To ensure peace and stability to his country Zarif must now marry, so when Ella returns begging for his help, he'll give it…on one condition.
Three years ago, Zarif needed only moments to ignite a passion in her that left her breathless, until his adamant declaration that he could never love her broke her heart. But if she is to rescue her family from imminent and permanent ruin, Ella must agree to a year of marriage, on his arm and in his bed!

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Openload
Hulkload
Aug 12th, 2014, 4:20 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before