Assorted books or authors in one topic
Sep 5th, 2014, 8:48 am
Harlequin Special: June 2014 by Various Authors (All Authors listed with Titles)
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI Reader, 3.5 MB
Overview: You know there's always a new chapter to be written. Harlequin Special Edition stories show that whether it's an old flame rekindled or a brand-new romance, love knows no timeline.
Genre: Contemporary Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Single Dad's Second Chance by Brenda Harlen
The mommy project
Dear Diary,
Today I met my new mommy! Well, I wish Rachel would be my new mommy. See, I love my daddy a lot, but ever since my real mommy died I think he's been very lonely. Rachel is so pretty, and she has the coolest job—she owns the flower shop in town! She promised to show me how to make a bouquet!
My best friend, Kristy, says Daddy should take Rachel out on dates, and then they hafta kiss, and then they can get married. Diary, I wish Rachel would like my daddy and me as much as I like her. Maybe if she did, she would want to be my mommy and join our family. Maybe if I close my eyes and wish hard, it will come true….

Fortune's Prince by Allison Leigh (The Fortunes of Texas: Welcome to Horseback H #6)
Once upon a time...
There was a beautiful princess, raised in riches but lonely of heart. When Amelia Fortune Chesterfield discovered her Texas roots, she hurried to Horseback Hollow, eager to find her past. And there she found her future....
The prince wore spurs and a Stetson and was unlike any man she had ever known. In one magical night, Quinn Drummond transformed the shy, reserved girl into a passionate, feeling woman. But in the morning, the princess had to flee, tearing asunder their happily ever after. The prince, in his anger, retreated. Would a small miracle reunite the gun-shy cowboy with his lady love? Don't miss the heartwarming conclusion of The Fortunes of Texas: Welcome to Horseback Hollow!

The Baby Truth by Stella Bagwell
She couldn't be pregnant…
Except apparently she was! Still, Sassy Matthews was a woman on a mission. She'd come to Carson City to find her biological parents—not to faint in the arms of the lawyer who'd met her plane! Of course, finding out she was going to be a mommy didn't exactly fit into her plans either. Now what was a girl to do?
Jett Sundell wanted to keep an eye on Sassy—and not just because her new "family" suspected her of being a gold digger. Sassy captured his interest from the second she fainted into his arms, but she was pregnant with another man's child! Jett knew he might be able to provide Sassy with the link to her past, but she might just be the key to his future.

A Brevia Beginning by Michelle Major
The higher your walls…
Lexi Preston has gone from the courtroom to the barroom–as the world's worst waitress at Brevia's hot spot Riley's Bar. Lexi's back in town to right old wrongs, not to fall in love—but she's finding it awfully hard to avoid her impossibly gorgeous new boss.
The harder you fall
Former U.S. marshal Scott Callahan is still grieving his partner's death—and recovering from one drunken night when he bought himself a bar. Scott just can't deal with the way Lexi makes him feel. The ravishing redhead might get his heart racing, but she couldn't take an order if her life depended on it! Will Scott resist Lexi and all she has to offer, or will he find the love he's always craved?

Destiny's Last Bachelor? by Christyne Butler
When Hollywood royalty meets the Jersey Shore it must be destiny!
Hollywood princess Priscilla Lennox is running away from the paparazzi, the gossip and the humiliation of walking in on her boyfriend with her sister. She runs all the way to Destiny, Wyoming, where gorgeous Dean Zippenella knocks her off her Louboutins and into the river. Still, Priscilla's spirits aren't dampened. After all, she's here to repair her image, not to mention raise money for charity.
Dean, with his Jersey Shore machismo, is there at every turn. At first it's annoying. Then it's endearing. And when he grants Priscilla her birthday wish of a kiss, it's beginning to look a lot like love! For real this time until her sister turns up in town again. Is she here to make amends? Or steal her man?

To Catch a Camden by Victoria Pade (The Camdens of Colorado #6)
His single days are numbered...
Look up unlucky in love in the dictionary, and you'll see Gia Grant's picture. Still, she takes inspiration from her elderly neighbors--married seventy years --and will do anything to stop foreclosure on their home. That includes running interference with businessman Derek Camden. He says he's here to help, but everyone knows Camdens can't be trusted. So why is it every time she turns around she wants to kiss this lovable lout?
Derek has a knack for falling for the wrong women--over and over Luckily, working with the goody-goody girl next door to make amends to her neighbors doesn't represent a romantic threat. Or so he likes to tell himself--because the beautiful botanist is growing on him Could this be the bachelor's last stand?

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
Uploadrocket
TusFiles
Sep 5th, 2014, 8:48 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before