Assorted books or authors in one topic
Sep 6th, 2014, 2:34 am
Pandora 20 Full-length novels & Novellas Box Set by Various Author (Author listed with titles)
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI Reader, 6.8 MB
Overview: PANDORA, a best-selling box set of wicked paranormal reads, is brought to you by twenty exciting, best-selling, and award-winning authors!
Ready for a touch of magic?
Whether you love paranormal in the form of romance, suspense, mystery, horror, or fantasy, this box set will have something to entice your preternatural sensibilities. Supernaturally thrilling and engaging, this box set has it all: ghosts, vampires, mind-readers, shape-shifters, demons, faeries, werewolves, and more.
Genre: Paranormal Fantasy/Romance

Booklist:

HER SWEETEST DOWNFALL by Rebecca Hamilton:
    Ophelia's initiation into the supernatural council won't be complete until she kills the man she loves.

THE AWAKENING by Apryl Baker:
    Snap...crackle...pop. The sounds of bones breaking and shifting and of muscles tearing haunt Alexandria Reed.
    Aided by her new friends, who have some dark secrets themselves, can she and Jason survive long enough to figure out the secret behind the secret?

CLEOPATRA'S NEEDLE by Carole Lanham:
    "There are monsters in this world, I’ve learned, and sometimes I have fallen victim to them and sometimes I have been one."
    A story of Welsh witchcraft, love, and murder.

THE WATER WOLF by Thomas Sullivan:
    A global quest by a cynical adventurer searching for links in a colossal subterranean network he has stumbled upon lead him from the ancient fortress at Cuzco, Peru, to the Pyramids of Giza to a dangerous churchyard in Connemara, Ireland, where he falls in love with a woman of more than mortal roots and encounters the strange magic of a small village.

SUMMONED by Rainy Kaye:
    A dark twist on genie folklore, SUMMONED follows a reluctant criminal as he unravels the mystery of the paranormal bond controlling him.
    THE FORGOTTEN ONES by Laura Howard:
    Truths have a way of revealing themselves. Secrets will eventually surface. And Allison must learn to set aside her plan and work with her father if there is even a small chance it could restore her mother's sanity.

A PRESCRIPTION FOR DELIRIUM by Noree Cosper:
    Demons, werewolves, possessed bikers, madness spreading like a virus, and a revenge that has waited for over five-hundred years.
    What more could Gabby look for in a vacation spot?

WHAT TRULY KNOWS by Louise Caiola:
    She was born with the Magical Knowing – a gift, some said. A curse, said others.
    But for Truly, it was the very thing meant to save her life. If it didn’t kill her first.

DEAD GIRLS NEVER SHUT UP by Susan Stec:
    Toni's grandmother is a psychopath. Her sister is a ghost. Her boyfriend is possessed. And she has no idea who she is.

FOUR IN THE MORNING by Christi Goddard:
    When a smart-ass magical creature invades Kathleen’s life, a boy she hates turns up dead and her mother goes missing.

HE PORTRAIT OF ALATIEL SALAZAR by Steven Katriel:
    When Gabriel Holland’s beloved Helena vanishes from his life, he journeys to the home of disgraced artist Cristian Salazar, the man he holds responsible for her disappearance and the death of several friends.

THE TRAITORS' TRILOGY by Heather Kenealy:
    Betrayal comes with a price. For these betrayers, it also comes with an opportunity.

EYES OF THE SEER by Peter Dawes:
    It all started with a murder, but what laid in wait would turn a man into a monster.

INVISIBLE by DelSheree Gladden:
    Being invisible won’t hide Mason for long.

LIE TO ME by Angela Fristoe:
    As a Truth Teller, Phoebe knows a lie when she hears it.
    Knowing what to do when her best friend lies is the problem, because in lies, intention is everything.

THE BREAKER'S CODE by Conner Kressley:
    Cresta's the kind of girl who thinks everything is the end of the world. Turns out, she might be right.

MADE TO FORGET by Samantha LaFantasie:
    After waking up in a hospital with no memory, Elsabetha quickly learns those who claim to be her friend are anything but.

TRUE CONNECTION by Rachel Walter:
    With the help of supernatural friends and protectors, Jazzy thinks she's safe until what remains of her family is put in danger.
    Does she have what it takes to save her family, life, soul, and soul mate, or will all be lost?

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
Uploadrocket
TusFiles
Sep 6th, 2014, 2:34 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before