It's a pleasure to help and I hope that I will manage to! At least I will try! Sorry for the stupid question but I need to know if you have done the other steps correctly and if we are missing something!
1) I mean did you first download all the applications that you want to install? In order to do this you should right click on the app you want an press download.
2) Also please make sure that you have those application marked with a tick on the keyserver!
3) Have you made sure that you have "send reader updates", "force download server to this host", "enable DNS server" enabled to the keyserver screen on your pc?
4) Have you placed your IPv4 (in this case 192.168.1.22) in the section saying "this hosts IP" in the keyserver?
5) Did you have the skyscape app installed previously on the device? Well..even if you didn't, you do have it now for sure! So, please make sure that you uninstall skyscape so that skyscape does not remember your account details... After uninstalling it you can install it again from google play! Just make sure that you do not open it until you are sure that you have modified DNS correctly!
6) In addition to that, I would like you to remember if you have ever installed skyscape using the keyserver before! I ask because if you have changed the host file from the system then you might need to restore it to make this work! There was a member who had this issue! If you have not...forget it!
7) After modifying DNS correctly with the wifi static app you should be good to go! I would suggest that you disconnect from your network first and then change DNS and then re-connect so that the new static ip gets applied!
So, after opening skyscape for the first time, please make sure that you use a fake e-mail i.e email@example.com
and leave the password BLANK! This is important! If you can gain access to skyscape with this fake id you have no problem with your connection trust me!
So, please during the last step notice if you get a connection error and pay attention to your pc screen! If you get a message saying client connected then you are good as far as the connection is concerned!
If you are still experiencing trouble please let me know and I will do my best to help you! I hope that it will be something simple and you will solve it now! Good luck!