Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 24th, 2015, 8:00 pm
7 MM Novels by Rose Christo
Requirements: ePUB, AZW3 reader, 5.1 Mb
Overview: Kitaskinaw - "Hi, I'm Rose and I write stuff and on occasion it doesn't suck. My dad was mostly Cree and my mom was mostly Irish (Traveler). My grandparents raised me (grandmother and step-grandfather). My grandmother is the most amazing woman in the world. Pass it on! Most of my books are about gay protagonists and Native American issues, although after Gives Light I will no longer be writing romance. You can find them on Amazon and Smashwords, if you are so inclined."
Genre: Romance > MM | Native American | Historical | Contemporary

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

King of Celts (Historical) In 58 BC, Julius Caesar tried to conquer the Celtic world. One man stopped him.
The King of the Celts is the story of Fior Cuin Cedorigh of the Helvetian Tribe in Gaul. It covers approximately an eight year period (from the time Fior Cuin is 17) and the setting is prior to and following the invasion of Gaul by the Romans led by Caesar. It begins with Fior Guin discovering his sexuality when he helps a boy his age he meets who is hiding and in the woods near his home. It is the story of love and loss, and of war. It tells of how Fior Cuin is able to unite the tribes of Gaul to initially repel the Romans. It is a story of ultimate sacrifice for love of home and people and most importantly for the person you love above everything.

Lazarus (Historical, Religion) In the twelfth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar a man named Lazarus rises from the dead. But the biggest skeptic of this miracle is Lazarus himself.
"This book will upset traditional Christians. If one is open minded they will appreciate the retell of the Lazarus story and the last week of Jesus' life from a non-traditional perspective. Many Kabbalist ideas are expressed. Lepers and homosexuals and other fringe societal groups and their relationships with God are explored." - Amazon, Von La Cardona

Snowblind (Contemporary) Shawn Wapaw has two weeks to stop a suicide six hundred and sixty miles away. Shawn Wapaw is blind.
"Shawn Wapaw is a young, blind, grumpy pants Innu Native American who's not quite agoraphobic, but rather chooses to live in almost complete isolation. He's extremely sarcastic and can be unpleasant. In his attempt to cover his vulnerability (he does a good job of it) and his attempt to get people to leave him alone, his chosen weapons are absolutely hilarious. This is the story of how mainly one character, Shawn, leaves his isolation behind and joins the world. Somewhat, anyway, he at least opens himself up to Kenneth, Melanie and the suicidal woman. He’s at least willing to believe in love again. You can’t conquer all your demons, after all." - Amazon, Rosa

The Dogs of Balboa (Contemporary) Michael Mirez witnesses a sexual assault and does nothing to stop it. Torn apart by guilt, Michael sabotages his own life, until one year later, when Michael unexpectedly crosses paths with the victim again. Michael is determined to make it up to Noah, a painfully shy Native American boy whose only ambition is to travel into space. But Noah doesn't remember Michael; and Michael doesn't have the courage to refresh his memory. And behind Noah's attack lies a disturbing pastime with roots as old as America itself.

Wandering Spirit's Last Song (Historical) War Chief Wandering Spirit is charged with a horrible crime he didn't commit. Feared and hated, outcast and reviled, the River People become the most hunted animal in North America. Only one man has the power to clear their name--and he doesn't want to. Based on the true story of the Frog Lake Massacre.

White Buffalo Calf Warriors (Contemporary) The Milk River Cree tribe has an age-old prophecy: When the white buffalo herd returns to America, world peace will follow. After years of raising buffalo, the Milk River Reservation has finally bred a single white calf. And the calf has gone missing.
Ne'er-do-well Tommy Little Moon is on a mission: Find the errant white buffalo before hunters do. When Tommy's pickup truck breaks down outside the New Order Amish community, Tommy has no choice but to accept aid from brash blockhead Micah Miller. Tommy and Micah have three months to find the white buffalo before she breaches the international border. If they can manage not to kill each other, that is.

White Whale (Contemporary) Will God send me to Hell because I want to be with you? I've already been to Hell. I figure it's not so scary the second time around.
Orca is a man who's been to hell, even though not treated as an actual citizen with any rights, he has to go to war for his country. There in the midst of suffering and destruction the rest of his team become his family, his brothers-their race doesn't matter. When he finally makes it home, he thinks it's to finally devote himself to his son, only to discover that the government is closing down his child's school and want to send all the children to a boarding school. Orca has already known the pain of seeing what boarding school did to his father, and is prepared to fight to keep his child Rabbit from being dragged away and stripped of who he is. Then a letter arrives informing him of the passing of one of his brothers and he leaves to attend the funeral, there he reconnects with the rest of his team members and Jona-his team leader and a man that makes him want, want so badly that it both surprises and scares him.

Download Instructions:
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/hn6if7j7/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/9143c58c16/7MMNCR.7z

Exclusive Mobilism Review of Snowblind
Jan 24th, 2015, 8:00 pm

If you like what you read consider supporting the author and buy the book.

I like you clicking the Thank You button
If links down, pm