For the more serious stuff
Jan 26th, 2015, 4:43 pm
7 Novels by P.J. Nevada
Requirements: .ePUB .PDF Reader | 1.6 MB
Overview: P.J. Nevada, a long time writer, is new to the world of online self publishing and is happy to join the revolution. While happy to have found acclaim and some initial success, P.J. has always found quality erotica to be lacking and wants to share fantasies and stories, to enhance this genre.
Genre: Romance MM Erotic

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Taking My Sister's Husband (PDF): My sister married this hot guy named Jason. Since I was gay, I kept my distance from him, afraid I would jump him one day and ravish his sexy body. We were all friends in college but I didn't want to hurt my sister. But the sexual chemistry between us just sizzled, and Jason soon felt it too! When push comes to shove, mother nature always wins out! Follow their emotional and arousing journey.

His Tailor: Kevin, a sharply addressed attorney, needs a couple of new suits, and Jason is the younger, knowledgeable tailor who knows his way around the contours of a suit, and the man inside of it! Left alone after work, see how these two strangers survive the fitting session as they size each other up! Follow our boys as they enjoy an electric and hot, steamy time in this erotic and romantic story.

Worst of Friends: Ryder and Damon were the best of friends. After facing some major obstacles together, their single parents found each other and married, bringing the two young men under the same roof. What should have been a happy situation became one of rivalry and hatred between Ryder & Damon, who were now bitter enemies, despite an intense sexual tension lurking underneath. Will the closeness destroy them? Or will it lead to a different result?

A Man of His Dreams: Ed Hawk was an bio-engineering expert, developing prosthetic devices, until he decided to use his knowledge to develop a very functional robot to help around the house as well as assist others. And then Ed began making improvements, until the result was so lifelike, and the body parts were so perfect, and functional, that a steamy relationship ensued between them. Until of course, his creation wanted a much more active sex life!

The Force of Hot Springs: Clint Lucas, just graduating from college, always wanted to join the police force in his hometown of Hot Springs, Texas. With the help of his older brother and a friend, he was successful getting the job of his dreams. Once working, he lusted after his boss, the blonde haired, blue eyed hunk named Frank. Could Clint successfully seduce the man of his dreams? And how can he do it amidst the other members of the police force? Check out this short erotic story of hot love and seduction.

A Fun Visit to the Barber: Paul needs to get a haircut. A visit to the barber shop finds Kirk, the son of the regular barber, now manning the chairs. His good looks and barber know-how provides Paul with an experience truly a cut above the rest! Follow Paul's erotic adventure in this short but titillating experience when he gets intimate for the first time with another man!

My Exchange Student: Pete learned that he would be hosting an exchange student. The last thing Pete needed was to be forced to share his life and bedroom, especially after not even being consulted. That is until he met six foot tall and buff Max from Sweden, who also wasn't excited about being away from home for a full term. That is until Max and Pete found that they really had much in common in a most arousing way!

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/cnbxg9zt4o51/PJNevada.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/izr3y4lk5gy4
Jan 26th, 2015, 4:43 pm

No longer active.
Nov 26th, 2015, 4:00 pm
added

Worst of Friends:
A Man of His Dreams:
The Force of Hot Springs
A Fun Visit to the Barber: