Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 26th, 2015, 7:30 pm
Affair Without End series by Susan Ward (#2, 4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 640 kB
Overview: Susan Ward is a #1 Amazon bestselling author in Gay Fiction and LGBT Erotica, #2 Amazon bestselling author in the Rock genre, and an Amazon bestselling author in Erotica Humorous, Coming-of-age, Contemporary Romance, Historical Romance, Regency Romance, Women’s Fiction, and Romance Sagas. Her series include the Half Shell Series, Affair without End Series, the Sand & Fog Series, and the soon to be released Locked & Loaded Series.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

One More Kiss (#2): I never intended to become a famous man’s lover. I know damn well Jack never intended that for me. And somehow that’s what I became. ~ Linda Cray. I’m the kind of man who knows when he’s met forever. Linda leaving today won’t make a difference about anything. ~Jackson Parker. Linda never expected a chance encounter with a drunken man on the beach to change her life forever. But then, Linda had never met a man like Jackson Parker. He is the kind of man a foolish groupie falls in love with. The total rock star package: handsome, charming, intelligent, brilliant, and nice. The most dangerous kind of encounter. The kind where you wake up one morning completely delusional and lying to yourself that there might be a way to keep him. The smart play on all accounts was for Linda to let go of Jack after a three week whirl-wind affair rather than to try to hold onto a man who, in all ways, was beyond her reach. But walking out of Jack’s life ended nothing. Struggling to build her own life, and unable to resist the temptation of the mercurial Jack, Linda is swept away by an affair without end.

One Forever Kiss (#4): In the summer of 1960, eighteen-year-old Jackson Parker is a devil-may-care ladies’ man living a cushy life as a senator’s son, hitting beaches and hitting on girls. He is destined for what everyone proclaims will be a promising future. Shortly before his first semester at Harvard he meets Lena Mansur, a world-class violinist, a woman older than him, mysterious and beautiful with a notorious past. Over the course of fifteen years they will share an intense romance against the backdrop of the turbulent decade of the sixties, culminating in the seventies in what Jack is sure will be his one forever love. Then on a beach in Santa Barbara, Linda Cray enters Jack’s world—a feisty, strong, independent woman seventeen years his junior with a troubling past of her own. Over the course of three decades, they will love and pull apart, only to love again, staying strong and true to their hearts as they dedicate themselves to each other and the people they love. The journey is far from conventional. The obstacles between them many. Their love enduring. Told in an interweaving narrative by Jack that moves between past and present, One Forever Kiss illuminates the cost of ambition, the demands of family, the sacrifices we make out of love, and reveals how the mistakes of the past can destroy even an intense love—or save it.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Userscloud

Affair Without End #1, 3: Here
Jan 26th, 2015, 7:30 pm

May 29th, 2016, 7:22 pm
Added: One Forever Kiss (#4)
May 29th, 2016, 7:22 pm