Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 2nd, 2015, 11:41 pm
Pain series by Victoria Ashley (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB/.AZW3 Reader, 2.7 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author of the Walk of Shame Series. Victoria Ashley grew up in Illinois and has had a passion for reading for as long as she can remember. After finding a reading app where it allowed readers to upload their own stories, she gave it a shot and writing became her passion.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Get Off On The Pain (#1): Sexy, tattooed, and dangerous. Memphis is all that and more…
I live for the pain; it’s what drives me to keep moving. But there comes a time when one must push the demons aside in order to survive.
I thought I buried them deep. I thought I was ready to finally live. Until… my brother, Alex; he throws me into the fire—right into the place I could never control myself, the one place I never want to be again.

When I put my hands on people, they get hurt. Things happen that bring me back to that night. The one that will forever torment me.
I’m doing fine, keeping to myself in order to ensure no one gets hurt by me. Then along comes Lyric, and all I want to do is touch her, to put my hands in places that I know will only lead to her being crushed by me. She’s the rush that I crave. The darkest of poison running through my veins, killing me bit by bit; like a drug I can’t get enough of even though I’m almost down to my last breath.

And being around her only hurts more, but what she doesn’t understand is that I welcome the pain. I get off on it, which in the end leaves me with the hardest decision of my life—one that might get us all killed…

Something For The Pain (#2): Tempting, inked and addictive. Alex is all that and more…
Six months into tattooing at Ravage and already I’m the most wanted and sought out tattooist. My biggest clientele consists of women. They come into the shop, end up in my bed and we both come out happy. It’s been my release since I’ve stopped fighting. It’s become part of the “new” me.

But when Tripp reappears in my life, I can’t deny the fact that I would do anything for that girl.
So when she asks me to move in with her and her ‘boyfriend’ – our other childhood friend – I never expected for things to get so messed up and twisted that I would find myself only more attracted to her by each passing second or wanting to protect her from everything that isn’t me. I have worked so hard over the years to suppress my feelings for her but when I find out that her and Lucas have been having an open relationship, I have the strong urge to rip his heart straight from his chest – to destroy the very thing that keeps him breathing.

What I didn’t expect was for Lucas to ask what he did. For him to ask me to do the one thing I have secretly longed for since I was old enough to know what the need was. The second thing I never expected was the look of need that I saw in Tripp’s eyes when he asked. One night of free passion could change our lives forever. I never said that was a good thing either...

Download Instructions:
Uploadrar

Mirror:
Dailyuploads
Feb 2nd, 2015, 11:41 pm

Apr 14th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Added: Something For The Pain (#2)
Apr 14th, 2021, 2:43 pm