Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 6th, 2015, 12:27 pm
Dungeon Masters series by Cara Adams (Books #1-5)
Requirements: ePUB reader, size 1.02MB
Overview: Cara Adams adores erotic romance, especially m?nage, BDSM, and shape-shifters. One day someone said to her, “Why don’t you put them all in one book?” So she did. Cara loves sunshine, heat, and hot summer days, so she’s not sure why she spends so much time in Ohio every year. Her plan is to become rich and live on a beach somewhere, likely Hawaii. Reading is her life-long all-time favorite thing to do, and she loves catching glimpses of previous heroes and heroines later on in a series of books, which is likely why she is writing a long-running series herself.
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance, Menage

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Take Me: Tammy Wiltshire meets Leif Sneddon and Simon Jeffries at her cousin’s wedding. When she finds out they work at a BDSM club she eagerly agrees to visit it with them even though she’s sure this will only ever be a weekend fling. She is so ordinary and they are so delicious. Then she learns that Leif’s a Dom. What she doesn’t know is that Simon’s a werewolf shape-shifter. The men are entranced with Tamara. She’s everything they’ve been looking for in a menage partner and as a sub for Leif. When he introduces her to shibari she really enjoys the experience. But then some idiots set off the fire alarm, the wedding is an enormous party taking over most of the hotel, and how are they going to mention to her Simon’s a werewolf? This is getting very complicated very fast. But the sex is good and they want her too much to give up just yet.

2. Make Me: Trinidad Meredith is fascinated by the thought of working in a BDSM club. When she’s offered a job there she agrees instantly. Konstantin Williams and Othniel Thomas really do need an admin assistant. But even more than that they want a mate. Trinidad will suit them perfectly. Simon and Leif, co-owners of The Dom’s Dungeon BDSM Club, found their mate, Tamara, in a weekend at a wedding. Niel and Kon are convinced that the Fates have given them Trinidad. Trinidad loves the idea of working at the club. She likes Niel and Kon, and she’s willing to try out some BDSM herself. But everything has happened incredibly fast and she worries that the men will think she’s either a tart or a nymphomaniac. It’s just that being with them is amazingly good. She needs to slow down the pace of their relationship. And Niel hasn’t told her that he’s a werewolf.

3. Fill Me: Ryia Laurie wants to learn how to make her adult store, “Paddle My Ass,” better and more profitable. Asher Roberts, senior chef, and Elijah Deakin, head of security for The Dom’s Dungeon BDSM Club, want Ryia as their mate. Can they all overcome the legacy of Ryia’s abusive ex husband, Miles, to achieve this? Ryia, Asher, and Elijah attend the “New Directions in the Adult Industry” convention with their separate agendas. But Ryia is so busy looking at the exhibition displays, taking notes at the lectures, and attending all the workshops that Asher and Elijah are hard pressed to catch her attention. When they do, her lack of self-esteem makes letting her know how very interested they are in her even harder, if not impossible. How are they going to catch her interest and get to know her before the convention is over?

4. Mold Me: Phoenix Moore is fascinated by The Dom’s Dungeon BDSM Club. She’s ready to find out if she’s a sub and to try out some of the amazing toys in the dungeons. One look at Dom Lachlan Campbell tells her she wants him to be her Dom. He’s the hottest man she’s ever seen. And then she sees Lachlan’s best friend, Callum Harris. She wants him, too. But it’s more complicated than that. They’re both werewolf shape-shifters and she’s an unknown human. It’s much too dangerous to tell her their secrets until they’re quite certain they can trust her. Meanwhile, the farm behind their land is up for sale. What’s going to happen if a developer buys it and lots of families move in behind them? How will they have any peace and freedom to change anymore? And what if they lose Phoenix before they’ve ever really gotten to know her?

5. Use Me: Violet Cambrisi has finally achieved her dream of owning a farm where she can have horses. Now all she needs is the cowboy caring for them, Raphael Allsop, and the builder renovating her house, Darcy Nelson, to share her farmhouse and her life with her. Darcy is a werewolf and a Dom and considers her to be too pushy. He doesn’t want her staying in the old house until it’s repaired. And that’s before the hot water unit explodes and brings down the ceiling. Raff used to have money and a high-powered job in New York and walked away from all that. Now he has nothing and is nobody, not a fit person to hang around such a beautiful woman. But Violet wants them both and they both want her. Life is incredibly complicated and they all have different problems to overcome. Once they enter the dungeon together, their bodies explode far more dramatically than the hot water unit did.

Download Instructions:
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/j8MSzpr8/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e71277ce25/

* thanks viviand for the series *
* re-uploaded 09/09/2015 *
Feb 6th, 2015, 12:27 pm

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
I've lost many files, so bear in mind not all broken links can be fixed.