For the more serious stuff
Feb 11th, 2015, 9:30 pm
Heels for Hire, Inc Series by Gracie Meadows (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB .PDF Reader | 2 MB
Overview:I was never much of a writer in school. I enjoyed mostly poems, but anything longer never held my interest. When a friend challenged me to actually write a book better than the one she was reading. I toyed with the idea, and now here I am today. I have found a hidden passion that allows my wild side to come out while keeping the romance together. I would love to hear from all of you.
Genre: Romance Erotic Menage

Image Image Image

Covered by Bubbles (#1)Brandie "Bubbles" Anderson is always alert and ready to take any case head on. However, when a case she is involved in crosses over with the local PD's, Brandie finds herself working with two cops who threaten her independence.
Chance and Dylan have been friends since the beginning days at the academy and now are partners at the Ridgeville Police department. After a series of thefts take place involving the elite citizens in the area, and with the mayor breathing down their Chief's back, he hires a private investigation service to help. What the men didn’t expect was for their new partner to be a kickass—take names later, bubbly blonde.
Bubbles must work with the men to solve the case quickly before anything else comes up missing—including her heart. The case takes on a new meaning when a connection is found with one of the players. A simple case becomes Bubbles nightmare, leaving her holding another's fate in her hands. Will the men rescue her in time, or will they enter only to be covered by Bubbles?

Eyes on the Target (#2)Jess Cooper, Smokey Eyes, has been known for her hardened exterior and odd fascination for weaponry. Being a detective for the Heels for Hire, Inc. has been a way of life for her, fitting her various talents. However, when she takes on a new case, she finds herself torn between the ice princess persona and the woman with a soft heart.
Liam and Preston James are stuck on an assignment that makes them question their job choice every day. Knowing it could help so many is the only thing keeping them in place, that is until a little firecracker of a woman, with the eyes of a goddess, comes into their line of site. After discovering the woman has more to offer than they first thought, they decide to use her abilities to their advantage. Well, it had been a good thought to begin with, soon finding out there was a lot more to her than showed on the surface.
An unknown threat threatens to put one of them away for murder, leaving the others to put their life and their job on the line to save them. Can they avoid jail time and find the real killer, or will they have their eyes on the wrong target?

The Other Side of Rainbow (PDF) (#3) Joye (Rainbow) England is the wild child of the Heels for Hire Inc. gang. She does what she wants when she wants. But when she is confronted with a case, she didn’t want, she must make a choice between her wants, and the needs of the company.
Gentry Ruff and Leo Staggs own Wet Dreams a strip club and bar that cater to the higher waged clientele. However, recent discovery of a missing dancer, and mysterious money transfers make them question what is really going on. Not wanting to bring down the club, they take a tip from the officer at the Police Department and call Heels for Hire Inc. for assistance. Little did they know a woman with wildly colored hair, would not only help, but drive them crazy in the process.
Three individuals who live very simple lives set by boundaries and rules neither wanting to have a permanent relationship, but sometimes rules need to be broken to see what’s right in front of them. Can the three work together to find the women without the involvement from the police? And will the men suffer the other side of Rainbow to not only find their answers, but to find something they never wanted in the first place, fighting the feelings till the end?

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/3u8xr96msb06/HeelsforHire.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/bmhhtes76n5j
Feb 11th, 2015, 9:30 pm

No longer active.
Feb 18th, 2015, 8:44 pm
added Eyes on the Target (#2)
Feb 18th, 2015, 8:44 pm

No longer active.
Aug 31st, 2015, 4:50 pm
added The Other Side of Rainbow (PDF) (#3)
Aug 31st, 2015, 4:50 pm

No longer active.