Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 18th, 2015, 10:11 pm
2 Novels by Cammie Eicher
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 1.3 MB
Overview: If something goes bump in the night ... if danger lurks ... then it's right up my alley!
As a writer of paranormal romantic suspense, I've loved the spooky side of life since I was a kid. My fascination with the vampire legend began when I learned my ancestors had been serfs on the estate of the famed Vlad the Impaler, the original vampire (or so they say!), so it was only natural that eventually, I'd write a series about modern-day vampires.
Genre: Romance Paranormal

Image Image

Claimed: Chiana McFain is a tough as nails, no-holds-barred senior agent with Guardian Security, assigned to trace and dispose of hell rats, rogue vampires and other paranormal creatures. But she goes from hunter to hunted in a matter of seconds after a ghostly apparition touches her and brands her arm. Forced to face the reality that she’s only half-human, she reaches out to the only other person who knows she’s the daughter of a Valkyrie, the doctor who has developed a unique serum to hide her heritage from Odin himself.
Creed Davies cares about only one thing in life: Work. A free agent taking covert assignments from Guardian, he’s committed to protecting Chiana from the spirit warrior stalking her — or killing her himself to keep Odin from this world. Desperation leads him to use a Sumarian binding spell to keep her near and keep himself safe from the mood swings of a new, untested serum. A fierce dedication to duty drives him to take any means necessary to save Chiana and his own soul.

Downhome Crazy: As the only reporter in the small town of Fortuna, Ohio, Tessa McDonald hopes every phone call will be the big story that brings glory to both her and the radio station, WFRT. When Eugene, the towns one goth/gangsta teen calls, she only goes to check out his supposedly gone-crazy mom to keep from disappointing him. But when some of Fortunas already colorful characters go waaay around the bend, she knows more help is needed.
Carson Hayes of the Ohio Bureau of Investigation returns to Fortuna to aid the local police after a 60-something shopkeeper disappears. While he searches through bank records and waits for a ransom call, hes also rolling with the chief as the newly nutty are taken to the local psych ward. Hes thrilled to spend his nights with Tessa, despite the cranky cat shes been guilted into sheltering, the morose appearances of Eugene, and her predilection for always being on the wrong end of a gun.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/97pxgcdortas/CammieEicher.rar.html
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/1eq1cpzksuao/CammieEicher.rar.html
Feb 18th, 2015, 10:11 pm

No longer active.
May 27th, 2015, 11:06 am
added Downhome Crazy:
May 27th, 2015, 11:06 am

No longer active.