Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 21st, 2015, 7:56 pm
Stark Ink Series by Dahlia West (#2 & 4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 558 kB
Overview: I live in North Carolina with so many pets that every time it rains I consider building an ark. I majored in English Education, though most of my jobs have involved using my hands: framing art, grooming dogs, stocking shelves. I started writing about seven years ago to avoid going back to a real job.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

#2. Better: You have to fix your first mistake... An accident drove Dalton Stark head first into a bottle. While he was drowning, he lost his job, his family, and Zoey-- the best thing that ever happened to him. He's sober now and slowly earning back the trust of his family, but his mother is gone and Zoey's moved on without him. Even though things will never be the same, he's determined to make it: One Day at a Time. Before you deserve a second chance... Dalton's picking up the pieces of his broken life when Zoey unexpectedly comes back to Rapid City. She's desperate and alone and needs him more than ever. He's not sure he deserves it, but he's been given another chance and he's taking it. He just has to convince her, and everyone else around him, that he's... Better.

#4. Stronger: The darkest skies... Jonah endured a horrific childhood before being adopted by the Starks. The damage had been done, though, both absolute and enduring. For twenty years he's held everyone at arm's length, everyone, that is, except Sienna. The sad little girl with scabby knees crept into his heart from the second their hands touched. Jonah has never really been able to let go, but he couldn't hold on, either. He just wasn't strong enough. Hold the brightest stars. Sienna's eighteen now, and Jonah's lurked in the shadows for far too long. He's watched over her, protected her, and now he's going to claim her. It was a long, hard road out of hell, but Jonah's finally become the man Sienna deserves. He's ready now and he'll never let her go because this time he's... Stronger.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles
Userscloud

Mirror:
Hulkload

Books #1
Books #3
Mar 21st, 2015, 7:56 pm