For the more serious stuff
Apr 3rd, 2015, 9:25 pm
Phoenix series by Zoe Danielle (#1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 801 kB
Overview: I've got two WIPS at the moment. I'm working on the second book in the Phoenix Series - Pleasure which will hopefully be released in May 2015.My second book is a little project, and I am so in love with the characters.
Genre: Romance, Erotic

Image Image Image

Business (#1): Friday 14th Jan 2011. I remember that day like it was only yesterday - it was the worst day of my life and hours later turned into the best day of my life. Winning the lottery turned Casey Phoenix into one of the highest ranking women on The Sunday Times Rich List in the UK. Filling her days with her businesses, properties and charities, she has no time for anything or anybody. She thought she had it all figured out until she met 31 year old American, Matthew Jackson. Matthew Jackson is handsome and rich. He's been set for life since the age of 21 when he and his brother set up their business enterprise, Jackson Industries. Living his millionaire lifestyle with fast cars and fast women. But when he meets Casey he wonders if it's time for him to settle down. However, Casey isn't willing to be his next conquest and they quickly learn that life isn't as perfect after all.

Pleasure (#2): After the intense sudden ending of Business, Matt and Casey are back! Jason is now gone.. But Casey is yet to find that there are other threats lurking in her future. Can Matt and Casey stay strong together as a couple, survive these threats and overcome the obstacles thrown in their way and ultimately find PLEASURE.

Forever (#3): Matt - I can't believe it's happening again. My heart is being ripped to shreds daily. I can't bare it anymore. I can't see her like this. Casey - I need him now. More than ever. But every day I feel like I'm losing him. That mixed with every thing else makes me wonder why I'm even bothering to fight anymore. "I love her.""I love him." But is love really enough? Can love really last.... FOREVER?

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload
Apr 3rd, 2015, 9:25 pm

Aug 9th, 2016, 2:37 pm
Added:
- Pleasure (#2)
- Forever (#3)
Aug 9th, 2016, 2:37 pm