Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 5th, 2015, 12:39 pm
Mr. Right Now series by H.J. Bellus (#1, 3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 972 kB
Overview: I am an independent author excited about releasing my first novel very soon. A big dream coming true!!! I'm all country...the kinda country where green grass grows and corn pops up in rows....love Miranda and her bad ass music!!! Just a simple country girl getting one story out of her head at a time...I always fall hard for a trucker style hat...especially if it's a John Deere hat....loves me a good ol' farm boy!!!!!!
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

Vol. 1: Party Boys Who Get What They Want: Four Brothers: Dax Cole Eli Kam. One chain of night clubs...”Made To Sin”. They’ve been to Tampa, New York, and Atlanta leaving behind their signature and very sexy nightclubs. It’s time the boys bring their club to the West Coast. Their business life is intriguing, nightclub life is entertaining, but it’s the after party in the hotel where the sin really begins. Dax, Cole, Eli, and Kam have no boundaries when it comes to their desires. Whatever they want, they get. The only rule is: there are no rules. Anything goes behind closed doors. No limits. The Made to Sin men are party boys who get what they want, and LA is their next target. Are you ready to party with the Made to Sin men?

Vol. 3: Drinks On Us Tonight: Let the sin continue… Cole Sterling racks up plenty of frequent flyer miles in his sinful style behind closed doors with the women and men of LA. Night after night, he dulls the stress of being the lead Sterling by getting lost in his own desires. His favorite number is three, and he doesn’t discriminate when it comes to partners. Pleasure is pleasure, and his drug of choice to distract him from Made To Sin being behind schedule and his brothers’ debauchery. Cole called it the West Coast curse as an inside joke, but when he realizes he’s made the biggest mistake of his life and may lose his best friend, not to mention the woman who stole his heart, he becomes a firm believer in the curse. - This is a four-part erotic serial.

Vol. 4: The After Party That Never Ends: Deadlines threaten to drown the Sterlings as they wrap up business in LA. Dax is in jail serving time, Eli is preoccupied, and Kam is in rehab, leaving Cole to keep the business afloat once again. He was even forced to call in their cousins, the Bennett boys, to oversee club business in Denver. All he knows is Kam better come out of rehab with his head on straight and ready to get back to work. Jett has problems of her own. She screwed Kam over in the worst possible way, but that won’t stop him from seeking revenge and getting his old life back. The thing is, nothing stops a Sterling from getting what he wants.

Vol. 5: New City. New Club. New Begininngs: The Sterlings left behind their signature Made To Sin nightclub in L.A. and moved on to Denver to create yet another addition to their empire. Eli has his happily ever after, Dax is living it up with the new lady in his life, and Kam is most certainly branded by a woman—leaving Cole to be Cole. Focused on business, running the family, and taking care of everything in between, Cole’s past haunts him constantly, and he’s found the perfect combination to dull the pain. Night after night, he drowns his sorrows and finds his release, spiraling into a numbness where nothing can hurt him. Then his nightmare walks right back into his life. This time it’s up to Cole to decide which path to take…and even he knows it’s his last chance. What’s a Sterling to do?

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload
Apr 5th, 2015, 12:39 pm

Apr 20th, 2015, 9:37 pm
Added: Vol. 3: Drinks On Us Tonight
Apr 20th, 2015, 9:37 pm
Apr 27th, 2015, 2:46 pm
Added: Vol. 4: The After Party That Never Ends
Apr 27th, 2015, 2:46 pm
Aug 11th, 2015, 2:33 pm