For the more serious stuff
Apr 22nd, 2015, 2:49 pm
Stories of Serendipity series by Anne Conley (#2,7-8)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 2.6 MB
Overview: I'm a former high school teacher, who took some time off to raise goats, and children. Living in a rural Texas town has taught me that life won't come to me, I've got to grab what I can get. So, I started writing. Join me on my journey. Let me know what you think!
Genre: Romance Erotic

Image Image Image

Dream On (#2) Alyssa and Dalton lead completely opposite lives. She's a frustrated single mother, unappreciated school teacher, and completely unfulfilled woman. He's been living the crazy life for way too long, and doesn't know how to make himself stop. They just keep going in their separate existences until the dreams start. Then they realize that there is so much more out there than the lives they are currently living.

My Mistake (#7) Welcome to Serendipity, Texas, where the days are hot and the nights are steamy. Meet real people with real problems, as they live life and find love in a small town.
12 years ago, Brent walked away from his one big love, and has regretted it ever since. He’s done nothing but make mistake after mistake with his life. Now, he’s finally getting his act together, starting up a sanctuary for abused and neglected horses, and staying clean.
Casey had put Brent out of her mind the best way she knew how, by going on with her own life: getting married and trying to have kids. When her marriage ends up being a mistake, she moves back in with her mother in Serendipity to lick her wounds. What she doesn’t expect is Brent, waltzing back into her life.
Can they put their own and each other’s mistakes behind them to move forward together? When Casey’s life is put in danger, Brent steps up, but will it be enough?

Wrecked (#8) Welcome to Serendipity, Texas, where the days are hot and the nights are steamy. Meet real people with real problems, as they live life and find love in a small town.
One moment of distraction, and Renae causes Jason to wreck his motorcycle, setting into motion a love affair that could be her undoing.
She has big plans for her empty nest, but one night of passion changes everything. He's perfect. Too perfect, but her own stupidity entwines their lives together forever. What if she finds out he's gassy, doesn’t like kittens, has a terminal illness, or…hates babies?
Jason is just visiting his dad in Serendipity, not staying. But his plans change when things with his dad are worse than he thought. Renae is a pleasant distraction, and the more he gets to know her, the more she becomes another reason to stay.
When their lives entwine, they both have choices to make, hurts to get over, and ideals to let go of. Is it possible for them to do it, in order to get their happily ever after? Or will things be wrecked?

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/h3c8sgewg1nl/StoriesSerendipity.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/ksbi5t1o33uk
Apr 22nd, 2015, 2:49 pm

No longer active.