Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 26th, 2015, 10:08 pm
Bluebonnet Texas series by Amie Stuart (#1-2, 4-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.3 MB | 1.6 MB
Overview: Amie Stuart is the last of a dying breed, a native Texan, and still makes her home there, where cowboys and music (her other two loves) abound. Growing up, she wanted to be a lawyer and a psychologist. No doubt the shrinks would have a field day with her head, but she's seen the error of her ways and considers all those other jobs 'research' for the writing gig.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

The Cowgirl Rides Away (#1): Wait, that makes me sound like a mechanic. My name is JESSALYN STRATTON. I’m the only female World Saddle Bronc Champion in PRA history. Rodeo is an unforgiving sport, and living in a man’s world makes you tough-as-nails, makes you forget how to be a woman. Then, if you’re lucky, someone special comes along and reminds you why you’re glad to be one. And make no mistake, ZACK BOUDREAUX was special. An old-fashioned man who believed in love and loyalty and wanted someone who felt the same, old-fashioned enough to wish for a virgin. I qualified on all fronts. And maybe the internet wasn’t a bad place for a woman who’d never had a real relationship to stick her toe in the water. An artist who also came from a large ranching family, Zack also felt like the odd man out among his siblings, and his emails were the only bright spots in my life as I struggled through rehab. He was a deep thinker and I found it easy to open up to him, sharing things I’d never told a living soul, not even my best friend. Eventually, Zack issued an open invitation for me to visit, wanting to discover if we had something beyond our emails and eventually, I said yes.

Once In A Blue Moon (#2): At eighteen, Ty Boudreaux married his high school sweetheart and planned to live happily ever after on the family ranch. But after twelve years in a volatile, one-sided marriage, this gentle cowboy is struggling to put his life back together. At eighteen, Bettina Blanchard’s goal in life had been to shake the dust of Bluebonnet, Texas off her heels, and with her baby sister now safely in college, that dream is within her grasp. But underneath Bad Betti’s tough exterior beats the heart of a woman with hopes and dreams, and she’s loved Ty almost as long as he loved his ex-wife. When fate drops Ty in her lap, one night of passion leaves them dealing with a pregnancy and a marriage both have reservations about. Can a girl from the wrong side of the tracks and Bluebonnet’s favorite son find common ground outside the bedroom? Despite the interfering in-laws, a jealous baby sister and a holiday no one wants to remember, Betti and Ty discover that even though their happily ever after doesn't come easy, anything worth having is worth working for.

The Big Girl's Guide to Buying Lingerie (#4): "Redneck Casanova" After a disastrous marital near-miss Jade Ballard retreats to San Antonio, cutting herself off from the world in general and more specifically her family’s country club lifestyle, which she no longer wants any part of. She takes comfort in food and eventually, the safety of an internet love affair.

"Miss Snooty Pants" Rowdy Yates is a semi-reformed womanizer who’s leery of long-term entanglements. Until Jade, he never seriously considered anything beyond a “Wife-For-A-Night.” After months of flirting on the internet the couple meets, only to discover they already know one another. Rowdy has always mistaken Jade’s shy reserved nature for snobbishness, and Jade has always viewed the woman-loving Rowdy as a Redneck Casanova. But the months they spent getting to know one another formed an attraction neither can fight.​

Even Cowboys Get The Blues (#5): Tim Caldwell doesn’t do relationships… Not after his wife walked out on him and their daughter ten years before. He’s got a well earned reputation as a Casanova Cowboy who’s never met a woman he couldn’t talk into bed…until Toni duBois. Disinterest isn’t something he’s is used to. Neither is playing by someone else’s rules. Toni duBois doesn’t do forever… After fifteen years away, Toni’s headed home to Louisiana in search of the answer she needs and the redemption she craves. Then her car breaks down in Bluebonnet, Texas. She doesn’t plan on hanging around Bluebonnet any longer that she has to and she isn’t interested in a steamy, sexy entanglement. Regardless of how good looking said entanglement might be. Rene Caldwell doesn’t do step-moms… Unfortunately for both of them, Tim’s teenage daughter, Rene has opinions. Lots of them. And she’s feeling a certain kind of way about Toni—mostly pissed. So when she pulls out all the stops to keep Toni from getting her hooks into Tim, and Toni’s dark past is revealed, no one is safe from the fallout.

Download Instructions:
ALL: Filescdn
#5: Filescdn

Mirror:
ALL: Hulkload
#5: Hulkload

Bluebonnet Texas #3: Redheaded Stranger
Apr 26th, 2015, 10:08 pm

May 25th, 2015, 9:54 pm
Added: Once In A Blue Moon (#2)
May 25th, 2015, 9:54 pm
Mar 29th, 2017, 9:26 pm