Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 2nd, 2015, 3:40 pm
Homefront: The Sheridans Series by Kate Aster (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 869 kB
Overview: Now preferring romantic settings and blissfully happy endings, Kate just released her fifth book available. Kate is an avid snorkeler, “beach read” fanatic, and margarita connoisseur. She is so grateful for the support and positive reviews from her readers. Thank you!
Genre: Romance, New Adult

Image Image Image

More, Please (#1): Allie Donovan knows exactly what she wants. And it has nothing to do with the hot Navy SEAL she picked up in a bar. Really... it doesn't. Since graduating from college, she's been juggling two jobs while fostering abandoned dogs, with her sights set on opening a rescue kennel. She'll do whatever it takes to succeed, even if it means fighting back her cravings for the man who's been fueling her fantasies since she got her first taste of him in a hotel elevator. Former SEAL Logan Sheridan never thought he'd find himself landlocked in the Midwest after separating from the Navy last year. He's always gone where his country needed him. Now he must help his family... while avoiding the pressure to take his place at the helm of his father's multi-billion dollar corporation. But a chance meeting with Allie might change the direction of his life... or reveal a past he doesn't want to face. More, Please is a stand-alone novel with no cliffhangers.

Full Disclosure (#2): There’s a hot billionaire in the carpool line that has every mom putting on her lipstick before she drops her kid off to school. Me included. But I can’t be tempted by a body hewn from granite or eyes that could melt the polar ice caps… because that hot billionaire is also my boss, Ryan Sheridan. Single moms like me can’t play with fire. Especially not when I’ve finally landed a job that pays a decent salary, and even managed to buy a townhouse where I can raise my son without my parents looking over my shoulder, shaking their heads. So I’ll keep reminding myself that, even as his sapphire eyes pry their way into my heart, threatening to unlock the secrets that I keep hidden in a dark corner of my soul. My past could destroy the life I’ve built for my son and me. I can’t afford full disclosure.

Faking It (#3): FUBAR. The day my life fell apart, I was introduced to this term. It’s comforting to know there’s one word that completely defines my life. Go ahead. Look it up. And right next to the term, you might see a picture of me as the example, sweltering in a 40-pound princess gown in front of my castle beside a kiddie coaster … … and flanked by the sexiest piece of man candy that ever walked this earth: Dylan Sheridan. The same Dylan Sheridan who’s an Olympic medalist turned MMA fighter turned billionaire entrepreneur. The same Dylan Sheridan who destroyed my best fantasy the moment I realized he’s just a cock-sure narcissist who thinks I have a single-digit IQ. And I won’t fall for him. Even when my life spirals out of control and he’s the only one who reaches into the hurricane to pull me out. Because even though you see his rock-hard body standing by my side … we’re just faking it.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/cpjemw3g1278

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/7oeue2a6bvgh
May 2nd, 2015, 3:40 pm

Nov 23rd, 2015, 9:50 pm
Added: Full Disclosure (#2)
Nov 23rd, 2015, 9:50 pm
Dec 18th, 2015, 5:16 pm
Added: Faking It (#3)
Dec 18th, 2015, 5:16 pm