Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 2nd, 2015, 4:28 pm
Cordelia Kelly Series by Ryanne Hawk (#1-1.5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 343 kB
Overview: Ryanne Hawk writes Urban Fantasy and Paranormal stories. She blends humor, horror, and interesting worlds, in order to bring you entertaining reads sure to make you think, squirm in your seat, and laugh out loud. Ryanne Hawk is the alter ego of author ER Pierce.
Genre: Romance, Paranormal

Image Image

#1. Duality: Step into my world, where emotion reigns and blood spills… My name is Cordelia Kelly and I'm an empath. I know what you're thinking. In fact, I know what you're feeling, too. I could use your emotions against you or free you from their constraints. My choice, really, and depends on my mood. You see, I filter both light and dark emotions from humans, but which I chose depends on which side of me is in charge. I'm an aberration and unique. Not fully light empath, nor fully dark empath. Not accepted by anyone because of my Duality, but wanted by everyone to further their own agenda. Except for Sol Winterborn. He sees the real me. I've been running from my destiny for years, and now fate has thrown us together to unravel the mystery of my grandmothers death. The problem is I've been found by those who want me dead, and Sol has deep rooted secrets of his own. My only choice is to fight... or die.
 The road is dark, yet I follow the light. For now.

#1.5. Torn in Two: Let's go back in time and see how Cordelia Kelly from Duality began… Every person has emotional wounds, internal scars, and at one time or another, witnessed an event they wished they'd never saw. These things change us irrevocably. For Cordelia Kelly, growing up at the mercy of her Dark Empathic father caused her to tear in two when she was sixteen, as she tried to save her light empathic mother from his brutal attacks. She unknowingly unleashed her inner duality then struggled under the weight of who she truly is, and what she's capable of. This is the beginning...

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/007xtznbgg22

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/fee596ae9a/EH-C-RH1-2.zip
May 2nd, 2015, 4:28 pm