For the more serious stuff
May 12th, 2015, 7:07 am
Red Hook, Texas series by Lee Rose (#1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 8.1 MB / 1 MB
Overview: I have always loved reading, especially romances. I believe in a happy ending and that love does indeed conquer all. Now I love writing romance stories just as much. When not writing I spend my time with family and friends. I enjoy hearing from my fans and can look me up on Facebook.
Genre: Romance Erotic

Image Image Image Image Image Image

One More Time (#1) Alana Garcia loved Noah Blake from afar for more years than she could remember. Finally she thought he returned her feelings until she discovered a betrayal that broke her heart.
Sheriff Noah Blake knew what heartache was and refused to fall victim to it a second time. Surely someone as young and beautiful as Alana Garcia was wouldn’t take a relationship seriously. He backs away, hurting her in the process.
When Alana is the victim of a violent crime and lands in the hospital Noah is determined to protect the fragile beauty who holds his heart. Can he convince Alana how he feels before it’s too late? Or has he lost all chance with her?

Finding Faith (#2) Adam Blake has been attracted to Faith Davis for months but he just watches her from afar. He had his heart broken and he will do anything to avoid feeling that pain again. With the encouragement of family he finally asks her out. But his deep feelings for the sexy coffee shop owner scare him.
Faith Davis noticed the sexy firefighter, Adam, that always came in her coffee shop, but he was silent and never gave her a sign he noticed her. She allows herself to hope when he finally asks her out on a date.
Then he lets her know there will never be anything serious between them. Walking away with her broken heart, Faith does her best to stay away from Adam, even in the small town they both live in.
Can Adam let go of the past and convince Faith to give him a second chance or will he lose out on true love and fatherhood? Love without faith is never easy.

Stormy Nights (#3) Jasmine Garrett was ready to start her life over. Red Hook and her aunt’s antique store gave her the opportunity to leave her cheating ex-boyfriend behind in a new town. This time she would concentrate on her career and not men. Arriving in town during a spring storm was just bad luck. Meeting Deputy Drake Lopez was a dangerous temptation she did not need. Love only hurt.
Drake Lopez liked his life the way it was. So what if his friends were falling in love and settling down. He had no plans to do the same. Meeting Jasmine Garrett started him wondering if maybe love wasn’t such a fairytale. She made him feel things he did not believe existed.
The only problem is getting the stubborn Jasmine to believe he is serious about her. A jealous and malicious ex-girlfriend does not help the situation any. Will Jasmine let her guard down long enough for him to prove his love?

Here Without You (#4) Holly Davis is having a really bad day, from getting taken as a hostage to being rescued by Deputy Matt Smith, the man she is in love with. A man who has no interest in her. A man who broke her heart. Can things get any worse? Yes they can. It seems her bad day is turning into a bad summer.
Matt Smith is tired of pretending he has no feelings for the beautiful nurse, Holly Davis. When she becomes the target of an angry drug dealer he vows to do whatever it takes to protect her. The problem is the more time he spends with her the harder it is to hide his true feelings.
Will he confess his love for her in time or will her enemies get to her first? He has to convince her he is ready to be the man she needs in her life but first he has to gather up the courage...

Only You (#5) Even though Alicia Garcia is wary of dating after a bad break up, she can not deny her attraction to Deputy Tony Smith. They are friends but she wants more. She gathers the courage to be honest but Tony Smith rejects her, breaking her heart.
Deputy Tony Smith wants more than friendship with Alicia Garcia but the problem is he doesn’t think he has anything good to offer her. There's a large age difference and he's a cynical ex-soldier just trying to survive.
When Alicia Garcia gets involved with the wrong people and ends up missing, none of the doubts matter to Tony any longer. It becomes a race against time to find her alive and well. Once he does, he is never letting her go again.

Worth the Effort (#6) Ray Garcia loves running his family's restaurant. Settling down was not something he thought he wanted or needed. Not now. Until he met one of his employees: Corina Ramirez. Unfortunately, he listened to false rumors and fired her unjustly. Discovering his mistake made him realize he cared deeply about Corina and, if he didn’t want to lose her forever, he needed to make amends quickly.
Corina Ramirez had goals for her career. Working at the Garcia family restaurant was temporary. As much as she was attracted to her boss Ray Garcia, she was hurt by the fact he never gave her a chance to defend herself. Suddenly, he claimed not only could she have her old job back, but he was also interested in getting to know her more romantically. Men were too confusing. It was safer to stick with her goals for a better job than to trust in men.
Can Ray convince Corina his change of heart is real? Can he protect her from the threat of having a jealous enemy wanting to destroy them both? The path to love is never easy, but it is worth the effort.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/6t6oo2ejvklj/Red_Hook_Texas_series.rar.html
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/d764n9ng
May 12th, 2015, 7:07 am

No longer active.
Jul 9th, 2015, 9:56 am
added Stormy Nights (#3)
Jul 9th, 2015, 9:56 am

No longer active.
Sep 23rd, 2015, 10:49 am
added Here Without You (#4)
Sep 23rd, 2015, 10:49 am