Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 15th, 2015, 7:03 pm
2 Novels by Lindy Zart
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 1.8 MB
Overview: I've been writing since I was a wee lass. I was reading before that; possibly while still in the womb. Don't think about that too much.
I started out with short horror stories and poetry. I was terrible at it. The poems not so much, but the stories were awful.
I decided to finish a book (and I DO mean finish--I'd started plenty throughout the years) when I was in my mid-twenties (so not that long ago because I'm young and will forever stay that way). Again, not my best work.
But that's the thing about writing; it improves with time. (It's also a good thing to know your work can't possibly be any worse than it was when you first started.)
What I love most about writing is having people tell me how much they enjoy my work; how my writing touches them; makes them feel intensely.
Bringing a reader to laughter or tears is a wonderful feeling for a writer, and no, I'm not sadistic. *insert evil laugh HERE* It means I got them to feel, to respond to something I created.
Also, I just like to make stuff up and put it down on paper. I have an endless supply of stories in my head; lots of stuff to share with the world.
Genre: Romance New Adult

Image Image

Merry Christmas, Lincoln: Lincoln and Sara Walker have gone through their share of heartache, but through it all, they had one another, and that was enough to make it past the turmoil and into the calm.
But the calm has gone, and with it, Lincoln's security that all is okay with him and his wife. Sara is keeping something from him, something big, and every day that she remains close-lipped about it is a day he wonders if her love for him is fading, if she regrets being with him.
Sara reaffirms her love for Lincoln with the greatest Christmas gift of all, a blessing so tiny, yet so significant. She shows him it is their time now, that no regrets have a place in their love, and that he will always be hers, just as she will always be his.

Smother: You won't like me.
I am not the nice girl. I am not your friend.
I don't care about you, but most of all, I don't care about me.
Go ahead, hate me.
We all have secrets.
I have them as well—dark, terrible secrets.
The only time I can breathe is when I forget.
I need to be numb. You don't want to know how.
But as long as I can breathe, the past cannot smother me.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/jofdx4dl9h0l/LindaZart.rar.html
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/c0en0v0c9xzz/LindaZart.rar.html
May 15th, 2015, 7:03 pm

No longer active.