Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 26th, 2015, 2:39 am
Rupert's Legacy series 1-2 by T.A. Chase
Requirements: Any PDF Reader, 1.09 MB
Overview: I’m T.A. Chase, and I write stories about men loving men, but my stories are more than that. It’s about one person finding the other half of themselves. It doesn’t matter whether that person is male or female. I’m a happily married woman living in the Midwest with my husband of fifteen years. I’ve been writing for six years now, and because of my awesome readers, I’ve been able to do it full time for over a year.
Genre: M/M Romance

ImageImage

1: Joy of the Season

Hal Sims runs a non-profit hospice named after his older brother. For ten years, he’s thrown himself into running the charity, and keeping his brother’s memory alive. Hal doesn’t have time for a relationship, especially with a rich golden boy like Tavis Komen.

Tavis Komen wants to change his life, and decides volunteering at Rupert’s Legacy is the first step to a better him. Meeting Hal Sims hits Tavis in ways he never planned.

When one of the hospice residents takes a turn for the worse, Tavis and Hal come together to comfort each other, and Tavis shows Hal there is joy to be found in a season that Hal has lost all interest in.

2: Replacing Memories

A broken snow globe, Paris, and love combine to bring Hal and Tavis even closer together.

Hal Sims and Tavis Komen have been together for three months, and it’s time for them to take their relationship a step farther. While moving in, one of Tavis’s rare snow globes is broken. When Hal realizes what the globe means to Tavis, he’ll do whatever he must to replace it. While Hal searches for a rare snow globe, he begins to see just how irreplaceable Tavis has become in his life. He decides to take the next step and make their love permanent by asking Tavis to marry him.

Download Instructions:
http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/hegexkOl/file.html
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c9dyjr
May 26th, 2015, 2:39 am