Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 27th, 2015, 10:11 pm
2 Novels by Tam MacNeil
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI .PDF Reader | 2 MB
Overview: Hi! I’m Tam MacNeil, also known as T. Neilson, and sometimes as OddityBoddity. I write fantasy, historical mystery, contemporary romance, and oodles of Bucky Barnes fanfic here and here. I’m also a VP16 alum.
Genre: Romance MM

Image Image

Doku: Jao is the new Kazematsuri, the head of the Good Men assassins, though not many people know it yet. With the Empress Iyuko visiting Okatsu, things are hectic at the Hiroti household. Masahiro wants very much to bring his Kikuta-ware pottery to her notice, but how to do it? Throw a party, of course! He is delighted when the Empress's confidant, Higake no Doshu, arrives and asks Jao for a game of Shogi. It's all very civilized.
But, wherever the Empress goes, plots and scheming follow.
When Jao and Masahiro are deftly poisoned at their own party, Jao is blackmailed into helping a would-be assassin, bent on killing a member of the Empress's retinue and pinning the blame on the Daimyo.
Jao hates politics, but he knows about poisons, and killing. And when Jao crumbles under the onslaught of the poison, it is Masahiro who takes matters into his own elegant hands.

Four Alternative Christmas Presents: It’s Christmas Eve, and newly minted superhero Matt AKA “Strong Man” is in the middle of taking down one of Central City’s most notorious criminals, the mesmerist and villain Dr. Destructo. It’s Matt’s first mission, and he’s working with his idol and secret crush, Jake X-Ray. He doesn’t want anything to go wrong.
Unfortunately for him, everything goes wrong. Soon Matt finds himself racing through alternative presents, trying to capture Dr. Destructo and trying to figure out why all the Matts in these other scenarios have the one thing he really wants—a relationship with Jake.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/1pfox7faax5t/TamMacNeil.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/ki8m1z7mj7kf
May 27th, 2015, 10:11 pm

No longer active.
Dec 7th, 2015, 10:15 am
added

Four Alternative Christmas Presents:
Dec 7th, 2015, 10:15 am

No longer active.