For the more serious stuff
May 28th, 2015, 2:26 pm
Kemet Uncovered series by Taige Crenshaw, Aliyah Burke (#4-6)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 1.2 MB
Overview: As gods and goddess of Kemet ? Land of the Black, Ancient Egypt, we are older than time itself. Although our travels have delivered us down different paths, there remains a commonality between us. It takes but one thing to bring us to our knees ? love.
Love, an emotion, which drives all sense from one's mind has felled many throughout the ages. Yet, this time as gods and goddess who fall in love with humans, we are powerless against the passion. These mortals not only capture our hearts but intertwine into our very souls.
Despite all our powers, not even we can resist when…Kemet is Uncovered.
Genre: Romance Erotic

Image Image Image

Saffron (#4) Book four in the Kemet Uncovered Series I am nature s representative. I give my voice when the earth cannot. My work sent me on an intersecting course with a stubborn, arrogant, and hard-headed man named, Kenric Annson. Although I don t understand him I can t help but be attracted to him. His smouldering looks and heated caresses have rattled me unlike any before him. The cosmos have an interesting sense of humour. Me, who has lived longer than he could possibly imagine can be struck mute by something so simple as his touch. What s a goddess to do when she wants the one man who has the means destroy her beloved earth? Kill him? Save him? Saffron

Taber (#5) As gods and goddess of Kemet – Land of the Black, Ancient Egypt, we are older than time itself. Although our travels have delivered us down different paths, there remains a commonality between us. It takes but one thing to bring us to our knees – love.
Love, an emotion, which drives all sense from one’s mind has felled many throughout the ages. Yet, this time as gods and goddess who fall in love with humans, we are powerless against the passion. These mortals not only capture our hearts but intertwine into our very souls.
Despite all our powers, not even we can resist when...Kemet is Uncovered..

Ashia (#6) I am referred to as the "Hidden One" and personification of the life-bringing northern wind. As one of those who constitute the Ogdoad, I am respected by others and sometimes even feared. Yet I am adrift when it comes to interactions between a man and a woman.
The rules are so confusing and I try to find my way with him—Reid Jacobs. He is a man that makes me, a goddess, wonder how I have done without the coursing need for intimacy. With each touch he unravels me and makes me lose every ounce of my control. I want him more than breath itself but…I will not settle for anything but total acceptance of everything I am.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/z2mos48fuwys/KemetUncoveredseries.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/r07wy6qj80d7
May 28th, 2015, 2:26 pm

No longer active.