For the more serious stuff
Jun 9th, 2015, 10:19 am
Seized Series by J.C Coulton (#1-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 977 kB | 275 kB
Overview: I'm a debut author with a passion for romantic suspense and new adult romance. I wrote my first story when I was ten and never looked back. You can find me lounging in local Chapters and sipping on Second Cup.
Genre: Romance, Suspense

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Part One: To stay alive she needs to learn to let go. What would you do to have a second chance with the one that got away?

Part Two: One night of fun in New York City, lands news researcher, Carrie, in the middle of the most important story of her life. With her friend April now abducted by armed men, Carrie immediately seeks help from the police. There, she finds an old high school friend, Blake, working as a police officer and in the middle of a human trafficking investigation that April may have fallen prey to.

Part Three: Old friends will have to wade through their own dark pasts and band together to rescue April from the clutches of a sadistic ring. But, what they uncover, proves to make their search even more desperate. As April's life hangs in the balance, can Carrie and Blake break through their trust issues and find her before its too late?

Part Four: April is missing and Carrie is stuck in the past with Blake. They're keeping deep, dark secrets from each other, but for how long? Slowly, inch by inch, they begin to open up. Lives intertwine and the danger still lurks, waiting for Carrie.

Part Five: Read the steamy and exciting continuation to learn if Carrie will be taken too and if Blake can really protect her with all the skeletons in his closet.

Part Six: Read the steamy and exciting conclusion to the Seized Series.

Download Instructions:
ALL: Tusfiles
#5-6: Tusfiles

Mirror:
ALL: Solidfiles
#5-6: Solidfiles
Jun 9th, 2015, 10:19 am

Jul 8th, 2015, 8:04 pm
Added: Seized Part 5-6
Jul 8th, 2015, 8:04 pm