Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 28th, 2015, 1:47 pm
2 Novels by Chloe Stowe
Requirements: .ePUB .PDF Reader | 2.1 MB / 1 MB
Overview: I am Panic's whore. When I was nineteen years old and on an academic scholarship at Auburn Unviersity, I developed a chronic panic disorder. Over the next six years I fought the beast called Panic with my bare knuckles...I lost. I had to drop out of school, I couldn't get a job and eventually I couldn't get out of my bedroom. Panic had me by the throat and I was slowly dying.
Genre: Romance MM

Image Image

Forever Bound (PDF): When a soldier and a surgeon explore their darkest fantasies, they find that submission can be a gift of the heart...
Aaron Chambers is an Air Force pilot and a consummate soldier. He is strong and always in control.
John Castle is a surgeon; his intelligence is daunting, as is his success. But when a twist of fate causes John to lose a patient, he finds himself mired in a downward spiral of doubt and loss of control.
Aaron's rescue plan is simple... to give his soldier's will and body for one night to John.
But hatred-filled eyes watch master and willing slave play, and riddle more than their playground with bullets.
It is a fight for survival. It is a fight for love. It is a fight that leaves John and Aaron forever bound to each other...

Hard Wood, Soft Heart: This is a story of Las Vegas... of a one-night stand turned life-long love... of one man running so hard from his past that he runs headfirst into a man running just as hard away from his future.
A brilliant cardiologist scarred by a bitter divorce, Saul Tidewater has left the memories of his past behind and started a new life in Las Vegas. Dark and dashing, he must fight his surprising lack of self confidence when his long-held and hidden desire to make love to a man will no longer be denied.
Mercer Braun is the man everyone wants. Devilishly handsome with a blinding love for life, the former baseball player could have any man or woman that he wants... but Mercer only wants Saul. A bleak future awaits Mercer, however, and he must fight for his right to meet it on his own terms.
This is the story of two men who have lost their way, a city that gives them the courage to vanquish a past while blazing a future.
This is a story of true love.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/1at1meg14mmt/ChloeStowe.rar.html
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/gujm5r7ny4za/ChloeStowe.rar.html
Jun 28th, 2015, 1:47 pm

No longer active.
Aug 21st, 2015, 2:06 pm
added Hard Wood, Soft Heart:
Aug 21st, 2015, 2:06 pm

No longer active.