Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2015, 10:59 am
Hard to Love Series by C.C. Cartwright (#3-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 316 kB | 128 kB
Overview: My passions lie in writing and reading Sexy Contemporary Romances. Listening to music while writing inspires me to create my characters and makes their love story come alive. My first novel, My Mr. Sexy was inspired by a very vivid dream I woke up from and then that very morning I started writing! And so began the My Mr. Romance Series. When I'm not getting lost in my writing, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I hope you enjoy reading my novels as much as I enjoy writing them!
Genre: New Adult Romance

Image Image Image

Love Dies Hard (#3): My name is Marcus Hunter. My family owns Hunter Investments, a billion dollar hedge fund. I admit it, I’m a total womanizer. A player, a serial seducer, call me what you like. I don't do love. I have became intrigued with Sophie Shawn. She is a high flying money manager like myself and we’ve had to work closely together. Sophie's my equal, she's smart, sharp-witted and of course she has to be sexy-as-hell. Now that I've had a taste of Sophie Shawn, I crave her. Then an ocean threatens to separate us, will we survive?

Love Dies Hard (#4): I admit it, I’m a total womanizer. A player, a serial seducer, call me what you like. I don't do love. That was until I became intrigued with Sophie Shawn. She is a high flying money manager like myself and we’ve had to work closely together. Sophie's my equal, she's smart, sharp-witted and of course she has to be sexy-as-hell. Now that I've had a taste of Sophie Shawn, I need her like I need air. But she made her choice, which I must learn to live with. Then Sophie Shawn surprises me yet again.

Love Dies Hard (#5): My name is Marcus Hunter. My family owns Hunter Investments, a billion dollar hedge fund. I admit it, I’m a total womanizer. A player, a serial seducer, call me what you like. I don't do love. That was until I became intrigued with Sophie Shawn. She is a high flying money manager like myself and we’ve had to work closely together. Sophie's my equal, she's smart, sharp-witted and of course she has to be sexy-as-hell. She's mine now, but will I succeed at getting her down the aisle?

Download Instructions:
#3-4: Tusfiles
#5: Tusfiles
Mirror:
#3-4: Solidfiles
#5: Hulkload

Books #1-2
Jun 30th, 2015, 10:59 am

Oct 26th, 2015, 10:27 pm
Added: Love Dies Hard (#5)
Oct 26th, 2015, 10:27 pm