Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 6th, 2015, 7:21 pm
3 Stepbrother Romance Novels by Emma Johnson
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 604 kB | 236 kB
Overview: Emma Johnson is a young and aspiring writer from Colorado. She loves coming up with hot and steamy taboo stories about stepbrothers. Emma has a hot and cocky alpha male of her own that provides all the inspiration she needs.
Genre: Romance, New Adult

Image Image Image

Confidence: Sophia hates her cocky and confident stepbrother Drake. He always did better than her: graduating from college, starting his own business... Their parents were so proud of him. When Sophia finds herself desperate and penniless, she must go to Drake and beg for a job at his billion-dollar company. After spending more time with him, Sophia realizes that his arrogance and confidence are such a turn on that she can't resist him any longer. Will she cross the forbidden line?

Unchained: What are you supposed to do when the hottest guy in the world sleeps in the room next to yours... When my stepbrother Nolan moved in with us, I wasn't prepared for how cocky and mean he'd be. I hated his teasing about me being untouched. I hated his chiseled body and the way I'd get warm between my thighs whenever he was around. How could I resist my stepbrother?

Stepbro: WHY DOES MY STEPBROTHER HAVE TO BE SUCH AN A**HOLE?
Kate: Abel is so cocky and arrogant that he thinks he can control my life. But he doesn't own me. I already have a boyfriend and I don't need Abel breathing down my neck every second. So why can't I stop thinking about him? Abel: After conquering a sea of women, I still can't get Kate out of my head. She's the ultimate conquest. I'd do anything to protect her—even if it means getting my fists bloody.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload
Jul 6th, 2015, 7:21 pm