Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 19th, 2015, 6:59 pm
Smitten: The Starstruck Novel by Gemma Brooks
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 310 kB
Overview: HUDSON: We didn’t have anything like her back home. A bona fide head turnin’, heartbreakin’, small town girl approached me on a dare from her friends. Whiskey on her pretty lips and a sway in her hips, she lost all composure the second our eyes locked. And the moment I kissed her, I knew I had to get her out of that place. I had to take her home with me. One look in her eyes, and I knew we were on the verge of something amazing. All she had to do was trust me…

BRYNN: A bona fide smooth talkin’, expensive haircut havin’, fancy watch wearin’ movie star rolled into my little town to film a movie. He said he wanted to show me the world. Take me under his wing. And he got upset when I questioned his intentions. But what could a big name movie star like him possibly want with me? A nobody? It was hard to question his motives when his hands were all over my body and his lips were whispering all the right words, but I had to protect my heart. I had to be extra careful with this one. He was unlike any guy I'd ever met before, and he had the power to destroy me in one fell swoop.
Genre: Romance, New Adult

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Solidfiles
Jul 19th, 2015, 6:59 pm