Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 21st, 2015, 11:59 pm
Alexis and Reid Series by Locklyn Marx (Books 1~2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 143 Kb
Overview: Locklyn Marx is the author of Can't Take The Heat, Heat Of The Moment, No Good For Anyone, Fool Me Twice and Tell Me Lies.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Play Me Hard: Twenty-three-year-old Reid Lawson is not looking for love. In fact, his motto is work hard, play hard, and don’t let anyone get too close. The gorgeous bad boy spends his days working hard and his nights trolling for women at Manhattan’s most exclusive clubs.
But when nineteen-year-old Alexis Castalano shows up at his apartment, claiming to be his roommate because of an internet mix-up, Reid is so taken with the curvy blonde that he allows her to stay. And soon, he can’t seem to keep his hands off her.
The only problem?
Alexis has secrets. Lots of them. Sure she likes kissing Reid, but there’s no chance she’s going to let him – or any guy -- get close to her ever again. Not after what she’s been through. But as Reid’s kisses become more and more urgent, Alexis is finding it harder and harder to resist.
When Alexis’s dark and dangerous past starts to catch up with her, will she be strong enough to take a chance on love? And will Reid be strong enough to let her?

Break Me Down: Twenty-three-year-old Reid Lawson is not looking for love. In fact, his motto is work hard, play hard, and don’t let anyone get too close. The gorgeous bad boy spends his days working hard and his nights trolling for women at Manhattan’s most exclusive clubs.
But when nineteen-year-old Alexis Castalano shows up at his apartment, claiming to be his roommate because of an internet mix-up, Reid is so taken with the curvy blonde that he allows her to stay. And soon, he can’t seem to keep his hands off her.
The only problem?
Alexis has secrets. Lots of them. Sure she likes kissing Reid, but there’s no chance she’s going to let him – or any guy -- get close to her ever again. Not after what she’s been through. But as Reid’s kisses become more and more urgent, Alexis is finding it harder and harder to resist.
When Alexis’s dark and dangerous past starts to catch up with her, will she be strong enough to take a chance on love? And will Reid be strong enough to let her?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/pehc2ec0z2xc

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/dv9jplan7pip
Jul 21st, 2015, 11:59 pm

No longer active.