Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 22nd, 2015, 8:43 pm
Regency Diaries series by Viveka Portman (#2,5)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 1.5 MB
Overview: Viveka Portman is an author of romantic erotic fiction, and has a fascination about times past. With a bachelor degree in anthropology, Viveka weaves historical fact into fiction to create lively, realistic and thrilling tales, sure to titillate and engage the most discerning reader. Considered an upstanding member of society, Viveka does not make a habit of eavesdropping, gossiping or making vulgar displays of impropriety — except, that is, in writing.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

The Wicked Confessions Of Lady Cecelia Stanton (#2) When faced with a rakish, lusty husband, what is a proper English wife to do but educate herself in the art of bedplay?
“Marriages are strange things, none stranger perhaps than this betwixt me and my lord husband.”
Lady Cecelia is married to the dashing and philandering Lord William Stanton, a situation that would distress even the most composed and refined gently-born lady. However, Cecelia has a secret balm to her dissatisfaction: her maid, Bess Miller.
Cecelia’s inexperience and William’s insatiable appetites fuel her desire to learn, and Bess is a willing teacher. Then, when Cecelia blossoms into pregnancy and can no longer accommodate William’s needs, he distances himself, and Bess becomes her only solace and comfort — and the channel for her most intimate desires. As Cecelia struggles to understand her own feelings, gossip begins to spread. William starts asking questions, and wicked confessions must be made...

The Journal Of A Vicar’s Wife (#5) My husband, though I do not doubt his goodness, does not love nor want me. He married me for pure convenience. He needed a bride and I was the one offered to him. Thus I find my pleasures where I may…
Mrs Maria Reeves has been married for six years. Six long, lonely years. She craves love and affection, but married to a handsome but pious vicar she receives little in the way of earthly pleasures. The Reverend Vicar Frederick Reeves is a man of principle and morals, and is more likely to provide his wife with suggested Bible readings than carnal knowledge.
If her husband will not please her, then she will find a man who will.
But infidelity doesn’t come naturally to the vicar’s wife. Though Maria finds herself getting the sexual pleasure she desires, she also finds herself emotionally frayed and unhappy. To make matters worse, in the small village of Stanton there are always people watching, and Maria discovers that some secrets are impossible to keep. What will her upright husband do when he discovers that Maria has broken not only one of the commandments, but her vows to him?

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/k4e0ku0vres2/RegencyDiaries.rar.html
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/l4osesfyxcjn/RegencyDiaries.rar.html
Jul 22nd, 2015, 8:43 pm

No longer active.