For the more serious stuff
Jul 30th, 2015, 5:01 pm
Love Me series by Kelly Jamieson (Books 1~2.5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 353 Kb
Overview: Kelly Jamieson lives in Winnipeg, Canada with her husband, two teenage children and sucky lap dog, who thankfully lets her cuddle because her kids won’t anymore. Since her life as a working mother is so ordinary, she started making up stories about the neighbors, much to the concern of her family. She then decided to start inventing characters and writing stories. She loves reading, cooking, gardening, shoes, and especially writing about love.
Genre: EroticRomance

Image Image Image

Love Me: How far does she have to go to get his attention? Another girl's arms?
Melina Wenham is worried and frustrated. Lately, her boyfriend of six months seems to have lost interest in her. Yes, she knows he's stressed about his big project at work, but jeez, it seems like he'd rather go solo than have sex with her. Sexy lingerie, a Brazilian...nothing seems to get his attention.
Gavin's frustrated too. He's under enough pressure at work, without feeling more from Melina every time he gets home.
Another night, another party, and Gavin is off talking to the boys. Feeling ignored yet again, Melina confides her troubles to an acquaintance, Abby, who suggests shaking him up by flirting with another guy. Hmm. Not a bad idea, except there are no flirt-worthy guys at this party.
Then Abby suggests a different tack—flirt with her.
Could a little girl-on-girl tango be the match that reignites romance with Gavin? There's only one way to find out...

Love Me More: This time, it’s all about his ultimate fantasy. If she has the nerve...
In a bid for her boyfriend’s undivided attention, Melina indulged in a flirtation that led to an unexpected—and incredibly sexy—threesome.
Now, months later and on their way to the altar, she and Gavin don’t talk much about that night. Except his confession that in his threesome fantasies, the two women are focused entirely on his pleasure.
Melina is a little uncomfortable about that—and more uncomfortable about the wild and wicked bachelor party his buddies have planned for him. She’s no prude, but the idea of him being uh…attended to by unknown women is driving her crazy. Gavin agrees to a compromise, but it leaves her with a lingering feeling of guilt.
How to make it up to him? She has an idea…but does she have the nerve?

Love Me Tonight: Now it's Gavin's turn to make Melina's ultimate fantasy come true...
Melina once confessed her fantasy about having a threesome and it seems like tonight might be the time to make that fantasy come true for her. But when Gavin suggests it, Melina's reaction isn't what he expected...

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/p3phdamfcpaq

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/75llhhq9ss6e
Jul 30th, 2015, 5:01 pm

No longer active.