For the more serious stuff
Aug 11th, 2015, 2:24 pm
The Amber Columns by Bibi Rizer (The City of Dark Pleasures #2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 175 kB
Overview: Tully:
Sex is what we sell in the City of Dark Pleasures.
Most of the time no feelings at all come into what I do. But there are times I weaken, times when patrons get to me either for good or ill. Mostly ill.
Once a woman I met got inside me like no one has. It wasn’t love, but it was as close as I will ever be. O’Mara was her name. O’Mara Tanner, the journalist. She wrote about me once. It was all lies, but I don’t hold that against her. Our civilization is built on lies. The brief time we spent together was all lies.
Sometimes I think I would give up everything just to have O’Mara Tanner lie to me again.

O’Mara:
It’s only at night that I’m scared of him. During the day I think about his golden eyes, his warm skin and his velvety voice to the point of distraction.
I hear his voice, saying my name. Or I say his name.
“Tully…”
Maybe before the Expiation people knew that the love of a good man was a powerful, devastating intoxicant. It weakens you, distracts you, makes you prone to obsessive thoughts and lost productivity. Maybe that’s why they did it. To increase productivity.
Love must be the most potent force on earth, if it can mess you up even when you know it’s not real.
Genre: Romance, Erotic

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload

The City of Dark Pleasures #1: Here
Aug 11th, 2015, 2:24 pm