Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 28th, 2015, 7:06 pm
Jayson by Nicole Hughes
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 404 kB
Overview: How far will they go for love?

Jayson
I've done bad things in the past. VERY bad things. Things that I've done time for. I've spent years putting all that behind me, though, and I've been focusing on becoming a better man. My family relies on me and my construction business, especially my ailing mother who is in so much pain she can barely move. Now Kit comes into my life, with all the idealism and fresh dreams that can be expected of a girl college-aged girl from a wealthy background. She's also got a body to die for and an amazing personality, just the kind of distraction that I was looking to avoid. But I can't get hurt again, and I can't let someone into my life. It's too risky for both of us, and she might find out about what I've done. There's no way I can let this happen, even though my heart is screaming otherwise...

Kitrina
I'm finally going to get out from under the tyrannical rule of my overbearing mother. I'm starting college and I've got my eye on a fixer-upper house, the perfect canvas for my interior design skills. While I've had boyfriends in the past, I'm avoiding all of that right now so that I can focus on my studies and career. I thought nothing could distract me, not even Jayson. Sure, he's cut from marble, but he's totally not my type. He's a little older, and clearly a bad boy that has probably broken more than a few hearts. I'm too focused to get mixed up in that right now. Anyway, my mother would absolutely detest him. But damn, he is so hard to ignore. His gorgeous body is outdone only by his bold personality. This is a man who knows what he wants, and I'm more than a little worried that what he wants is me. I don't think I could say no to him, so I better be careful.
Genre: Romance, New Adult

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Hulkload
Aug 28th, 2015, 7:06 pm