Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 8th, 2015, 12:41 pm
Puppyville Pack series by Fel Fern (#05-4,8.5)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 5.4 MB / 605 kb
Overview: Felicia Fern works as a graphic designer during the day, and loves penning erotic romance at night. A sadist who loves watching her heroes and heroines break their backs trying to earn their happy endings, Fel likes throwing in the occasional dash of the unknown to the usual romantic concoction. Her favorite pairings include MM and ménage, and she favors the paranormal.
Genre: Romance Erotic MM Paranormal

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Full Moon Blues (#0.5) Everyone knows being outside on a full moon is bad luck because it’s when shifters come out to mate. I didn’t ask the universe to throw a wrench in my plans, but here I am. My car dies in front of Puppyville, a happy little town populated by bloodthirsty werewolves. Just when I thought I managed to survive being run over by the local pack, my troubles are just beginning.
The shifter who looks like he wants to devour me is none other than James “Jimmy” Travis, my high school crush…except I no longer recognize this hard stranger with the ink and scars. If Jimmy thinks I’m about to roll over and play dead, he has another thing coming. Werewolf or not, I’m about to prove to Jimmy he’s not the only one capable of taking bite-sized pieces.

Boning His Mutt (#1) I’m Blue Barker. Submissive. Unattached wolf. Member of the Puppyville pack. I thought I had the mate-thing in the bag, until I found my ex screwing around. Usually, I’m against one-night-stands, until I saw the drop dead gorgeous dominant wolf sitting at the bar.
Jaime Topps has two conditions. One night. Two rules...and none of them involved remembering my name, but I’m going to prove him wrong.

Alpha's Virgin Pup (#2) If there’s one thing that werewolves hate…its unrequited love.
I’m Bobby Roy. Pitiful Omega. Loyal member of the Puppyville Pack. I’ve pined, longed, and waited for my gorgeous pack alpha for years. But every wolf knows Brick Rogers can’t be tamed. Brick is the kind of wolf who sees and takes without asking.
What’s even worse? Brick doesn’t even know I exist.
There’s only one way to get Brick’s attention, even if that means auctioning off my virgin body for one wild and unforgettable night.

Who's the Bad Pup? (#2.5) It’s so good to be so bad…especially on Halloween.
This is Blue Barker again. That cute, chubby, submissive Omega who scored himself a drop-dead gorgeous dominant mate. It’s time for me to dress up. Be bad. Wild. Sexy. All the things I’m not, because it’s Halloween, my favorite time of the year where anyone can be whoever they want to be.
It’s time I remind my man, Jaime, why I’m worth owning…and I’m not going to let vengeful exes, pumpkin gods or for-hire goblin mercenaries get in my way.

To Take a Dragon King (#3) You know me. I’m Lorenzo, everyone’s least favorite person, and the villain in every piece. But even bad guys have feelings. My former lover shunned me. My current pack wants me gone. Things can’t get any worse…except that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
A huge silver dragon shifter swoops into town—I’m not kidding. For some reason it’s out for my blood and it seems confused about eating me or mating me.
Then, the little evil light bulb flickers inside my head. If I take care of this little dragon problem, I’ll be upgraded from bad guy to hero. I might even make the alpha of the Puppyville Pack swoon over me. But to do that, I must learn how to take Drakon, the dragon king.

Puppy Love (#4) Wanting my best friend shouldn’t be this hard…
Paul and I had weathered through a thousand storms together. Our rough childhoods, coming to terms with our sexuality, and getting used to being a werewolf. But there’s one thing we refuse to acknowledge—the undeniable spark between us, growing hotter with each passing year.
Everyone says it’s not going to work. Paul’s a manwhore. A werewolf with no interest in being tied down by a mate. He never takes any man seriously…until he started dating me, because I’m about to turn the fire between us into an inferno.

Pup Needs a Suit (#8) Magnus Cornelius III, or Mags, is a new vampire in town and owner of the House of Dandy. He’s a glorified tailor who likes strutting around roughneck haven in sweltering suits. We clash and come from different worlds, but I need a suit. There’s a wedding I intend to wreck.
I’m Rocky, enforcer for the Puppyville Pack. Mags doesn’t scare easy, but I’m far from done. Things are about to get real messy, but my wolf has other ideas. Strange ones like mating Mags… what’s happening to me?

I Do, Pup (#8.5) I love you—three simple words that mean the world to me, to us. People say if you say it often enough, it loses meaning. That’s bullshit. Paul and I have known each other since we were kids, but what we have isn’t just puppy love anymore. We complete each other. I can’t get Paul out of my heart and the same goes for him. This isn’t me shutting the door to the final chapter of our love story.
It’s me opening the door to our new one.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/1ijhded98slh
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/38yizsa0
Sep 8th, 2015, 12:41 pm

No longer active.
Oct 26th, 2015, 9:39 pm
added

Boning His Mutt (#1)
Who's the Bad Pup? (#2.5)
Oct 26th, 2015, 9:39 pm

No longer active.