Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 24th, 2015, 9:16 pm
The Rider List by J.T. Charles
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 314 kB
Overview: THE FADING LINE BETWEEN WANT AND NEED.

Evan: She has no idea who I really am. It's the perfect situation. After an incident that causes me to re-evaluate my life, I've come here to escape the demands of my career. The last thing I expect to find is someone who doesn't see me through the prism of my fame. But then I meet Audrey, who allows me to unleash lustful desires I've suppressed for years.

Audrey: He's uncommonly sexy and brazenly confident. He's exactly who I don't need to meet at this point in my life, but I have no choice. Drawn in by his relentless seduction, I'm soon taking chances I never thought I'd take, shedding my fears and letting him over my protective walls. And there's his unusual "rider list," always surprising me, testing my limits, exploring our fantasies, leading to the most sensual experiences of my life. What starts as a perfect distraction for both of us quickly becomes an entanglement of scorching hot sex, closely held secrets that could tear it all apart, and moments that will shape us for the rest of our lives.
Genre: Romance

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Userscloud
Sep 24th, 2015, 9:16 pm