Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 26th, 2015, 9:55 pm
Blindfold Series by M.S. Parker, Cassie Wild (#2-5.5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1 MB | 447 kB
Overview: M.S. Parker is a USA Today Bestselling author and the author of the Erotic Romance series, Club Privè and Chasing Perfection. Living in Southern California, she enjoys sitting by the pool with her laptop writing on her next spicy romance.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

Vol. 2: I knew it wasn't my fault that my boss, Isadora Lang, had gone missing. I was just her assistant, not her bodyguard. Why, then, did I feel so guilty? Right, because I'd been fooling around with her older brother, Ash, when she'd been taken. Worst mistake of my life. When heiress Isadora Lang disappears from her house, her brother Ashford is convinced that she's been kidnapped. The police, however, do not believe him. They think she just left on her own. As more time passes, it becomes clear that something isn't right.

Vol. 3: I should've learned my lesson, but it seemed that when it came to Ashford Lang, my substantial IQ suddenly vanished. Which is how I found myself sitting in jail and cursing myself for being an idiot. I only wished that I could be certain it wouldn't happen again. Toni Gallagher is in jail thanks to billionaire playboy, Ashford Lang. When he sets up his sister's assistant to be arrested, he believes it's the only way to find his sister. Instead, he finds a ransom note and realizes that he's made a mistake. He tries to make amends for what he's done, only to find himself in a deeper mess than before.

Vol. 4: I couldn't seem to stay away from him. I didn't know what it was about Ashford Lang that made me forget everything I'd always told myself was important about a relationship. Toni Gallagher is worried about her boss, heiress Isadora Lang, but even that can't keep her away from Isadora's older brother. When Toni finally gives in to temptation, the results are better – and worse – than she could've imagined. What neither she nor Ashford Lang could have guessed is that the surprises are only beginning.

Vol. 5: I'd known that letting Ashford Lang close was a bad idea. I'd known that if I let myself care too much, he'd break my heart. I'd just never imagined he'd put my family in danger too. Toni Gallagher's boss, heiress Isadora Lang, has escaped her captors, but the danger isn't over. As Toni helps the Langs search for clues as to who's running the show, she knows that when all is said and done, she'll have to face her feelings and decide, once and for all, if Ash is worth the risk.

#5.5. Epilogue: I'd known that letting Ashford Lang close was a bad idea. I'd known that if I let myself care too much, he'd break my heart. I'd just never imagined he'd put my family in danger too. The final chapter for Toni and Ash.

Download Instructions:
#2-5: Tusfiles
#5.5: Tusfiles

Mirror:
#2-5: Hulkload
#5.5: Hulkload

Blindfold #1
Sep 26th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Oct 1st, 2015, 7:40 pm
Added: Blindfold - Vol. 3
Oct 1st, 2015, 7:40 pm
Oct 10th, 2015, 7:18 pm